8

The Jeons and Kims couple were smiling widely by looking at their children playing in water. They didn't fail to notice the strangers staring their sons disgustingly.

"What? Haven't seen any couple? You want to fight me?"

Kim Mina, Jin's mother raised her voice at the couple who were looking weirdly at their sons. The strangers flinched by her voice, and started to walk off quickly from the place.

"Relax, hun." Kim Namjoon patted his wife's shoulder. While Hoseok and Jisoo were giggling cutely by their friend's behavior.

The two couples were enjoying their time by looking at their sons under the umbrella shade.

After Jin decided to enjoy his time, he walked to Jungkook's room which was in first floor of their resort. Their both parents had already talked about making Jin to come and get Jungkook out of the resort.

Jungkook didn't want to come here. He wanted to come when he could see the beautiful sea. But now though he was here, he couldn't see the beauty. He adored Jeju island, and always wished to come here. But now here he was, wished not to come.

That didn't stop Jin by dragging Jungkook from his room with so many protest. Jungkook was indeed a muscle pig. Jin couldn't pull him at all. After some tickling and playing Jin somehow managed to drag Jungkook from the resort.

Though Jin felt uncomfortable at first, he knew he had to do this.

He applied sunscreen for himself as well as Jungkook.  The view was fantastic in his eyes. He turned his side to see Jungkook wandering his eyes off everywhere. Jin somehow managed to wipe his tears that were about to fall.

The Jungkook in front of him was different. He wished he could give his eyes to Jungkook, so that the other could witness the beauty. Jin looked around to see people staring at them with pity and some with annoying faces.

Jin clenched his fists tightly. He was fed up with, being seen as a dirt or sin. He threw his bucket hat making people gasp by seeing his scarred face.

"Happy now? Or you want to see my scarred body too? I am ready to show you. You are the one who should be disgusted not me."

Jin spat out and was ready to throw punches at people who were making uncomfortable for him.

"Jin?" Jin sighed lightly and held his scarred fingers on Jungkook's delicate fingers which was holding his right arm.

"Wait a minute, Jungkook." Jungkook reached his hands for Jin, but couldn't. Since Jin knelt down and removed Jungkook's slippers, making the other to grab his broad shoulders.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook stuttered, but felt chill a little when his bare feet touched the wet sand. His feet twitched a little by the sudden cold, but a warm smile plastered on his lips. Jin managed to remove both of their slippers, and were walking towards the beach by holding hands.

The sound of waves were beautiful. It brought calmness to the Jinkook couple.

Their parents who were watching them smiled happily, to see their children coming out of their shells.

The shell which the society created. The insecurities which the society planted.

Though Jin felt stares on them, he ignored it.

Ignored it for the person beside him.

Jeon Jungkook.

He wanted this little vacation to be fun and happy for Jungkook. They both didn't ask for this. But this was not going to stop them from being happy. Jin wanted Jungkook to feel what he felt. He wanted Jungkook to feel the warmth of the sun, the cold water, the wet sand and the cool breeze.

Sometimes we don't have to see to be happy.

All one have to do is feel.

And Jin made sure that Jungkook felt everything that Jin was seeing.

The sudden cold water made the Jinkook people hiss at the feeling. But the sun made them feel the warmth. Jin held Jungkook's hand tightly and ran towards the water without bothered about others.

Though Jin felt little pain on his scars, he wanted to feel it.

After all, the pain we feel today will be the strength we feel tomorrow. He wanted to endure the pain for himself. He knew he can't ignore the pain, but he can embrace it.