9

Jin and Jungkook were giggling angelically and playing by splashing water on each other.

"Haha stop it, Jungkookiee." Jin was giggling happily and covered his face with his hands from the evil Jungkook who was splashing water on him.

"You started it." Jungkook laughed and continued to play with Jin.

They both didn't know how long they have been playing in water. Their stress were getting relieved by playing and soon they were forgetting their worries.

This was what their parents wanted. And they giggled by looking at their children. People around them thought they were noisy and walked off without bothering them.

Jin was struggling to breathe with the amount of water that splashed on him. He hit on Jungkook's chest playfully making the other wrap his arms around his petite waist.

"I-I can't breathe, Jungkook-ah." Jin managed to whisper and coughed a little while wiping his face on wet tshirt.

Jungkook just chuckled and tried to caress Jin's pink cheeks which was so squishy and soft. He tried to caress the scars on Jin's face, but other clutched on his hand tightly.

"P-Please don't. I-It's not soft." Jin bit his lips which were trembling in fear. To Jin's eyes, Jungkook was looking so good with wet hair brushed back. He could see the other's abs through his wet red tshirt. And Jin felt like he didn't deserve this kind of treatment.

"Stop talking like that, Jinnie. It's hurting me. I-I am the one who made you feel insecure." Jin clutched on Jungkook's tshirt and nodded negatively as though the other could see.

"Y-You didn't. It made me feel special. I-I know you never teased others but always me." Jungkook chuckled lightly and placed his forehead against Jin's and were breathing calmly by feeling the cool breeze and the warm water.

"Because I wanted you to be strong. I teased you because I love you. You are the most handsomest man I have ever seen. And will ever see, Jinnie"

Jin sniffled his cries and chuckled sadly while hearing those words.

"Take that back, Jungkook. Because once you see me, you won't love me." Jin whispered and tried to get out from the strong grip of Jungkook's hands around his waist. But the other held tightly making him wrap his arms  around his waist.

"J-Jungkook." Jin gasped when he was floating in the water and his legs weren't under his control.

"I love you, not because of your face. But because it's you." Jin melted in those words from hearing through Jungkook's beautiful lips.

Jungkook hesitated a little to speak but he spoke that had been itching his mind.

"Or I can understand. I-It's because now that I am blind, I am useless. So yo obviously don't love me." Jungkook slowly loosened his grip from Jin's waist making the other widen his eyes.

Jin instantly clutched on Jungkook's hands and wrapped it around his own waist and hugged him tightly. He could feel pain in his body like needles poking him everywhere. But he didn't want Jungkook to think like that.

"S-Stop saying that Jungkook. I would never see you like that. H-How can you think so low of me?" Jin burst out in tears making Jungkook nuzzle his face of Jin's neck. Jin felt ticklish but that didn't stop him from hugging Jungkook.

"Because you don't trust me in what I say. Like you said, I don't know how you are now. But to me you are always beautiful. I might have teased you and bullied you. But please do understand that I did because I love you. I thought I had rights on my future husband. But I guess I don't."

Jungkook and Jin giggled by the statement. Jin had never seen Jungkook as a romantic guy. But now the Jungkook infront of him was making him feel things that he had never felt before.

Jin blushed by hearing those words.

"Y-You have rights on your future husband, Jungkook." Jin whispered shyly and nuzzled his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook smiled happily and hugged Jin while placing a soft kiss on his wet hair.

"So you will marry your bully?"

Jungkook asked while caressing Jin's back. He could feel roughness on his bare hands, but that didn't stop him from his actions. Jin nodded his head without removing it from Jungkook's neck.

"I can't see you, Jinnie. Answer me with words. Because once you are mine, you will be forever." Jin left a light sigh, and looked  at Jungkook's face which was shining under the sun. The droplets of water were glistening making him look even more handsome.

Jin brought his fingers to Jungkook's rosy cheeks and slowly caressed it. Jungkook smiled by the innocent touch and did the same to his future husband.

"Jungkook, I will marry you with all my heart even if these things had not happened. This incident and loss doesn't make me to feel any less from marrying you. I-I don't know what I would do without you. I-I promise you, I will be a good husband and take care of you and our family. P-Please don't reject me for my scarred body. I-I can't take that."

"Shhhh." Jungkook placed his index finger on Jin's plump lips which were trembling in fear.

"I knew I would marry you one day, Jin. Blind or not, scarred or not. You will be my husband. Stop thinking this as our negative side. Had this incident not happened, I doubt whether we would be this close by now.

We should embrace our flaws. Flaws makes us beautiful. You are beautiful to me. And that's all matters."

Jin chuckled through his tears and nodded to Jungkook's words. The sun was setting down quietly and the water was getting cold every minute. Jungkook and Jin brought their foreheads together and their breaths were fanning over their lips.

Slowly they were leaning forward and shared their beautiful moment by kissing.