10

"So, had fun playing in water?"Jisoo asked their children who were blushing madly by the question.

Right now the two families were gathered at the dining table and were busy in eating. The parents didn't failed to notice the red cheeks planted on their beautiful faces.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Mina were feeling happy to their son, Jin not wearing mask or any hat to hide his scars.

While Jeon Hoseok and Jeon Jisoo were smiling by looking at their son, Jungkook not closing himself from others.

Not anymore.

"We did, mother." Jungkook smiled genuinely and reached for Jin's hands. Jin noticed it and shyly placed his hands on Jungkook's and intertwined it together.

The three couples were sharing a nice conversation and were happy to live this moment.

In their past few months, some unexpected events had happened in their lives. Sometimes things happens to make us show and believe how strong we are. Not only good things happens in one's life. When a problem or unfortunate accident happens, we must be strong enough to handle it.

"Jungkook, I want to visit the beach now. You want to come?"

After having the dinner, their parents went to their rooms to rest while leaving their sons to share a room. Jin who was trying to tuck Jungkook inside the bedsheet asked the other's opinion.

"Right now? You sure?" Jungkook was ready to go with Jin anywhere. But with him being blind, he knew Jin was the one who would assist him, not the other way around.

"Y-Yeah. I kind of loved the calmness. Now it won't be crowded with people. We can enjoy some peaceful time." Jungkook smiled while hearing those words.

"Then why are we still here? Let's go." Jungkook jumped from the bed and stumbled a little. Jin laughed by the cute action and held Jungkook's body from falling backwards.

Jin and Jungkook decided to get freshen up before heading out. Jungkook who was busy in washing his face didn't get to see Jin's reaction while seeing himself in mirror.

Jin hesitated to look at the mirror. But he knew he must do it. This scar was going to be with him for some part of his life, and he can't ignore it or hate it. With clenched fists, he slowly looked up at the mirror.

His once beautiful flawless face was now with scars all over his cheeks and neck. His eyebrows were burnt from the fire. His eyes were forming tears while looking at his own self. It's been really along time since he checked himself up in the mirror.

"-n. Jin?"

Jin flinched a little when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Y-Yes Jungkook." He tried to whisper while wiping his tears from his scarred face. Jungkook knew what Jin must have thought. Just because Jin showed his anger outside doesn't mean Jungkook was not hurt.

He was indeed hurt bad too.

"Why don't you wear a hat? Huh? We can go then." Jin thought for a moment. He was still insecure about his looks and other's judgements. But he knew he can't live his life by hiding himself. He needed to accept his fate. This scarred body will be with him, and he must embrace it instead of hiding with disgust.

"No Jungkook. I am not going to hide myself. After all I am the worldwide handsome Jin." Jin said proudly making Jungkook chuckle. They both got ready, and soon reached the beach.

There were only less people out there, and Jinkook couple were spending their time peacefully. They both were found walking on the wet sand with bare feet, and loved the feeling.

Feeling, that one couldn't express in words.

They both were lost souls. But found their pieces in each other. Jungkook needed Jin in his life, and vice versa. Jin looked at Jungkook who was walking with a smiling face. He looked down to see their hands intertwined beautifully.

Jin was in dilemma whether to ask Jungkook or not. A question which had been itching his mind for so long. He decided to ask his future husband and know his answer.

"J-Jungkook?" Jin called softly making Jungkook halt his movements. He turned to Jin's side, indicating the other to continue his words.

"J-Jungkook, do you regret for saving me. I-I mean, you wouldn't have lost your eye sight had you not tried to save me. A-Are you regretti-"

Jin couldn't complete his sentence since Jungkook engulfed him to a big tight hug. Jin's body was shaking badly, and was crying in Jungkook's hold.

"You know what, Jinnie. The thoughts you just said is more painful for me than my blindness. H-How can you say that? I-I would have regretted my whole life, had I not saved you. I-I can't think my life without you. I am glad, I saved you.

We both didn't expect this to happen to us. But now nothing can be done. Stop thinking stupid things. I would never ever regret in saving you though I lost my eye sight. I am more than happy now to have you with me, right now, right here."

Jin clutched on Jungkook's shoulders tightly and cried his heart out. This had been lingering his mind for so long. And he wanted to know if Jungkook ever regretted for saving him. But the unexpected words and confession from Jungkook, made Jin feel different kind of emotions.

"I-I am sorry, Jungkook. I-It's just that, I don't want you to marry me for pity. I don't want you to regret whenever you are with me." Jungkook smiled by Jin's innocence. He slowly caressed Jin's back and kissed on the soft hair.

The sound of waves and their heartbeats were the two things could be heard now . They were hugging in silence. But this didn't feel awkward for them.

"I hope you don't pity me too, Jinnie. I always had eyes on you and always will love you." Jin smiled by Jungkook's confession. He whispered "I know." audibly and were enjoying their hug with the cool breeze.