6

"Y-You saved me? I-I thought you ran away."

"What do you think about me? An animal? I told you not to go to the fire place, but your arrogant head didn't listen. And when I tried to follow you, you fainted. I managed to carry you on my back, but suddenly there was an explosion."

Jin didn't knew that Jungkook tried to help him. But also he didn't like how Jungkook was telling that only he was suffering from the accident.

"Don't think that only you got hurt. I got hurt too. Have some heart."

Jin broke out after yelling at Jungkook. He sniffled his cries, and hissed in pain whenever his tears touched his scars on the face.

"Well, you aren't blind atleast."

"But I am scarred. My body, my face everything is burnt. Now I am a skinless body, an ugly bitch who still don't know why he is alive."

Jungkook's heart felt pang when he listened to Jin's words. He could hear the cries, he followed the sound and slowly tried to reach for Jin. But again he stumbled on the ground but thankfully Jin saw that, and clutched his sweater from falling.

Jungkook slowly traced his hands on Jin's shoulder and brought his hands to caress Jin's face.

His hands started shaking when he felt the roughness and wrinkled scars on the flawless skin. Jin closed his eyes shut, and clutched Jungkook's wrist tightly by signaling him not to touch.

But Jungkook tried to softly rub at the sensitive skin. He could imagine how it must be for Jin to endure such pain.

"I-I am sorry, Jin. I-I thought I saved you." Jungkook cried, his lips were trembling, his body was shaking. Jin shook his head in disapproval.

"You saved me, Jungkook. I am thankful now that I am alive. I-I am sorry for your condition." Jin hugged Jungkook tightly by ignoring the pain all over his body.

He longed for someone to soothe him, to understand him. He didn't knew Jungkook was the one he was searching for.

While Jungkook was slowly caressing Jin's back, and he placed his head on Jin's shoulder while crying his heart out. Though he tried to tell himself that atleast he saved someone, he didn't know, that someone whom he saved was also suffering.

It's been a long time since they had someone to console them. Though their parents were there for their children, they needed more. Someone who could understand them what they are going through.

Outside Jungkook's bedroom, Jinkook couple's parents were crying silently while hearing their beautiful sons crying their heart out.

"I-I am glad, they are talking, honey."

Mrs.Kim whispered while clutching his hands on her clothed chest and crying on her husband's shoulder.

Mr and Mrs.Jeon were finally relieved that their son was opening up to someone. Jungkook never told about his pain, his sufferings to his parents. But hearing their son crying made their heart feel heavy as well as relieved.

They didn't know why this was happening to their family. They were not rich to have the money for their children's surgeries. They needed time to save money.

Now the two couples and their children were in the living room. Jin and Jungkook were holding their hands tightly. Their parents didn't forget to notice the closeness their sons were having. And they wished this to long for life time. The elderly couple already had planned on getting their children married to each other after their graduation.

But everything was shattered by the unexpected incident.

"Mina, my husband and I had been planning something for our children. I hope you would like it too." Mrs. Jeon broke the silence. She looked at her husband and nodded her head to let Mr.Jeon to continue further.

Mr.Jeon cleared his throat before speaking.

"Uhmm. Jisoo and I were thinking about a vacation."

Jin looked at them in confusion. While his parents had the same expression.

"A-A vacation?"

Mrs.Jeon nodded her head. She breathed out heavily and started to speak.

"Yes. I was thinking, our children need some break. So Hoseok and I had booked a month trip to Jeju island."

It was their son's wish to visit that place. They planned to give this as a gift for graduation. But now everything was changed. Though their son lost his eye sight, they wanted to make his wish come true.

Mr. Kim Namjoon and Kim Mina looked each other and glanced at their children who were silently sitting. Deep inside they knew that their children wanted a break from everything. A peaceful world where they can roam freely without being judged or bullied. Mr. Namjoon nodded his head in approval and held Mina's hand tightly by assuring her everything was going to be okay.

But will it be?