Preface

Hello! There's some things I should mention before you jump into reading.

Firstly, all of these stories take place in my AU, which I call "The Next Chapter."
To put it simply, this AU takes place 15 years AFTER the events of the original pastas. Most of the old killers are either retired or in hiding due to pressure by ARC, which is an organization focused on protecting the public from supernatural threats.
There are also some changes to the backstories of a few pastas, namely Jeff, who got help for his trauma early on and never became a mass murderer.

Secondly, there will be OCs present in many of these stories.
If you just came here for the monsters you're familiar with, then feel free to skip around. But I have a decent amount of original characters in this AU and I don't plan on excluding them just to please a general audience.

Lastly, a few notable pastas are excluded from these stories.
Some, like Jane and Nina the killers, are excluded because certain events that made them the way they were never could take place. Others, like Laughing Jack and Ticci Toby, are excluded just because I don't care for them. Sorry if I've excluded your favorites, but either they don't fit in or I just don't feel like writing about characters I don't really like.

And a few more things...
Tim, from Marble Hornets, is in this AU as well. The reasoning is that this AU is really just a nostalgia trip for my middle school Creepypasta phase, which included a heavy focus on Marble Hornets.

Also, there may be romance. And there may be violence. But I put content warnings before all my short stories, so you can read what you like and avoid what you don't. So... read away!