Chapter 3

After I watched Draco head to his quarters in the east wing I turned to survey my bedroom. Like the rest of my quarters the room was cream with gold accents. The second floor of my quarters all opened out to a balcony over the sea. The wall of windows leading to the balcony left the room looking very open and airy. On a raised platform sat a large king sized canopy bed made of the same light wood that my bookshelves are. The duvet were cream with a gold stripe at the foot of the bed. At the end of the bed there is a love seat and an ottoman. On one wall of my bedroom opposite the door holds a vanity and matching dresser both made of the same wood as the bed, as well as a full length mirror. On the final wall there was a door that led to my walk in closet. There was also a wooden desk that matched the dresser, vanity, and bed, but the wall was decorated in pictures of me with my friends and family.

After looking around I went to get changed. 'Draco said we would be swimming, right?' I went to my dresser and started digging for the new bikini Gin and Pansy convinced me to buy last week. It was a green that matched my eyes perfectly. I usually don't wear bikinis because I had had body image issues every since I was younger, but I have been working on myself.

I slipped on the bikini before throwing a white beach sarong and some flip flops. I ran to my bathroom through a door that attaches the bathroom to my bedroom.

The bathroom was simple with the same cream colored walls. I had a large glass shower and I allowed myself the luxury of a jacuzzi bathtub next to it. I had Jack and Jill sinks underneath a large mirror that covered the whole wall. Like the rest of my quarters it had a large wall of windows, but I had charmed the windows so no one could see in. The toilet sat in between the bathtub and shower. There was an off white rectangular carpet strip that was in front of the shower, toilet, and bathtub, reaching from wall to wall. 

I looked at my self in the mirror over the sink counter tops and applied a little mascara and lip gloss. I pulled the sides of my hair back to keep the curls out of my face in the ocean. After I cast a quick spell to ensure my make up stays in place I gave my self a once over in the mirror and decided that I looked good. I ran down the stairs and outside to gardens to meet Draco so we could walk to the beach together.

Draco jogged up to me once he saw me standing in the garden. He was wearing blue bathing suit shorts and a button down white shirt that he left hanging open. I couldn't stop myself from looking him up and down. Harry, Ron, Blaise, Ginny, and Draco all constantly played Quidditch whenever they could and all of the practice gave Draco a toned body. I snapped myself out of my thoughts, worried that Draco had caught me staring, but when I looked up at his eyes (he is over a foot taller than me) he was to busy looking at me to notice. When I noticed him staring at me I flushed pink. 

He realized I had caught him staring he nervously cleared his throat and flushed pink. The pink was prominent on his pale face. Even though we had been living on the Italian coast for year and Draco hadn't managed to tan, even a little bit. I just giggled and grabbed his hand. I turned on my heel and started down the hill to where our friends were starting to cook the burgers.

"Hey guys!" I yelled down the hill

"Sup bookworms," Blaise responded, "when Hermione offered you her library I figured you both would be late so I set up."

"Thanks," Draco said with a laugh.

"Hey," Ginny called from where she was standing with Pansy and Luna, "Mione, come over here!"

I released Draco's hand, which I hadn't realized I was still holding and headed over.

"What's going on with the ferret?" Ginny asked with a smile.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I denied, but I could feel my cheeks grow warm in the firelight. The truth was I had realized a few weeks ago that I fancied Malfoy, but I hadn't told anyone yet.

"Ok, cut the bullshit," Pansy said, narrowing her eyes with a finger jab in my direction.

"Fine," I sighed, "Maybe I have a teensy, tiny crush on Draco."

"I knew it," Luna said as she turned to Ginny and Pansy, "pay up."

Both girls groaned and pulled 20 galleons each out of their purses and handed them to Luna.

"Wait, what is going on here?!" I questioned.

"Well," Ginny started.

"We may have made a bet on when you would realize that you liked him," Pansy added.

"And I bet you would admit them before Christmas, Ginny said after Christmas before New Years, and Pansy bet after New Years," Luna finished.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed, "I can't believe you guys!"

"Oh please," Pansy said with and eye roll, "You're just upset we know your mind and heart better than you."

Luna and Ginny agreed with nods.

"Fine," I said exasperated, "let's go get food, I'm hungry." With that I turned on my heel and stalked away.

"What's got Mione mad," Blaise asked from where he was standing with Harry, Ron, and Draco.

"Nothing," I grumbled as I grabbed a veggie burger and some fruit salad.

"I'll tell you later," Pansy told him.

"Don't you dare," I said with a glare.

"Seriously Mione," Ron said, "what's going on?"

"I already said nothing!" I yelled. All of my friends realized I had been pushed too far and they backed off.

"Ok fine," Ginny said, "but does anyone wanna play a game?"

"Ooooh yeah," Blaise said with a grin, "which one?"

"How does truth or dare sound to everyone?" Pansy asked.

"Sounds good, but lets go swimming first." Ron said.

"Let's go," Ginny said already racing to the shore throwing her sun dress over her head.

All of us ran for the sea taking off our various cover ups and splashed in the warm, blue waves. It was going to be a fun night indeed. 'I think I even saw Harry with some Firewhiskey, that was going to make truth or dare even more interesting,' I thought with a grin.

____________________________________________________________

I decided to update twice today to make up for missing last week. Come back Tuesday for another chapter with swimming, truth or dare, and some Draco POV.

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions, as this is my first fanfic!

Love always,

Silver Slytherin Queen