Chapter 21

Draco POV:

The morning was a blur filled with unnecessary anxiety. I would start to freak out and Blaise would remind me that Hermione loves me and I love her, that she won't run, and nothing will go wrong.

I also spent the morning going over all of the details for the wedding. Dennis Creevey, who had taken up photography after his brother was killed, was going to be doing the photos for our wedding. I made sure the decorations were perfect and I tried to check on Hermione, but Ginny almost hexed me.

Before I knew it, I was standing at the alter with Arthur Weasley. He was such a big part of Hermione's life that we asked him to officiate. I heard the wedding march start. I watched the doors open and she stepped out. On either side of her were Potter and Weasley, but I was focused on her.

She looked angelic. I looked into her eyes and saw how they shone with unshed tears. Behind the tears I also saw the love she holds, not just for me, but for the world.

I seemed to take forever for her to reach the alter, but when she did it took all of my strength not to kiss her.

Harry and Ron gave her hand to me, but not before they whispered some last minute threats to me.

The rest of the ceremony was a blur. I don't think I ever took my eyes off of Hermione. Mia and I decided to not exchange personal vows, but instead we would tell them to each other in private. We thought that after everything we have been through, we didn't want to have to relive those memories in front of everyone.

"Please take each other's hands," Mr. Weasley said and we turned to each other and followed his directions.

"Do you, Hermione Zabini, take Draco Malfoy to be your husband to love and cherish forever?"

"I do," I heard Hermione say and out of Mr. Weasley's wand came three strands of golden light that wrapped around around our hands and up our arms.

"Do you, Draco Malfoy, take Hermione Zabini to be your wife to love and cherish forever?"

"I do," I said looking into Hermione's eyes.

With a swish of Mr. Weasley's wand we were encompassed in the same the golden light that had been wrapped around our arms.

"You may now kiss the bride," Mr. Weasley said.

I pulled Hermione to me by her waist and she pulled me down to her by my tie.

I learned later that the light around us erupted into a shower of light, but I didn't know at the time because I had my eyes closed kissing my new wife.

I pulled away at the sound of retching sounds coming from Blaise. I looked into Hermione's beautiful eyes.

I love you so much.

I love you too, ferret.

I let out a laugh, which got some weird looks from the people watching.

I can't believe I just married you, how did you let that happen?

I know, maybe we should go get a divorce.

I could hear the sarcasm in her head as she let out a giggle. I rolled my eyes.

Nope, you're stuck with me now.

Well, sucks for me I guess. I will take pleasure knowing that Harry and Ron are now basically your brothers-in-law.

Oh no, I'm stuck with Potty and Weaslebee?

I let out a mock groan and Hermione and I doubled over in laughter.

"Alright, for the people who don't have rings that let us talk to you through their minds, care letting us congratulate you two," Blaise said rolling his eyes.

I tried to hold in my laughter as we were passed around for hugs. I was getting tired of being around people, but then I remembered that we still had at least 4 hours of people.

Hermione and I take a portkey to Malfoy Manor that my mother had set up ahead of time.

We walk through where the reception will be held in 30 minutes in awe at how beautiful everything is.

Hermione and I head to the gardens where Dennis will be to take pictures of us and then pictures of us with our wedding party.

The gardens are beautiful with the colors of autumn everywhere. Hermione cast a quick spell and over our heads were fairy lights illuminating the garden. Combined with the sunset, our surroundings looked like something out of a fairytale.

Dennis shows up and we go through a series of poses, and before we know it, it is time for the reception.

Hermione POV:

I have not felt this happy in while. The last time I felt this over the moon happy, was probably the first time I saw Hogwarts. I finally knew that me being a witch was right, and I would get to learn magic. Now, I know that my love is so real and strong, and I get to go through life with my love by my side.

I shook myself out of my thoughts as Draco took my hand.

Are you ready, love?

I will be fine, as long as I have you by my side.

I saw the adoring look in Draco's eyes and knew that it was mirrored in my own eyes.

We can do this.

Together.

Forever.

Draco kissed my hand and tucked it into the crook of his arm. I looked up at him as we walked through the doors and to the dance floor for our first dance. We decided to dance to one of the songs we danced to on our second date.

We swirled gracefully around the floor looking into each other's eyes. When the song finished we made our way over to the head table. We had food placed in front of us, and in between conversations with people coming up to us to congratulate us we were able to eat a few bites.

Draco POV:

Eventually, Ginny came to get Hermione because she had to make rounds and talk to people as to not seem rude. I reminded Ginny to make sure someone was with Mia at all times, preferably with a plate a food or a drink so she could take a few bites or take a few sips.

The night seemed to take forever as we just wanted to leave for our honeymoon. I managed to steal Hermione for 7 dances in total, yes I counted.

Hermione seemed to be doing well thanks to everyone's support, especially Ginny who made sure she took breaks for food, water, and to breathe.

Finally at two am we left for our honeymoon. We got to our hotel in Paris, and we enjoyed our first night as a married couple.

Hey y'all,
I appreciate all of you who read, comment, and vote. It gives me the motivation to write.
Love always,
Silver Slytherin Queen