Chapter 10

Hermione POV:

"Awwwwwwwww," someone called from inside my bedroom. 

I looked at the alarm clock, it was 10 o'clock. If Draco is still asleep, then who is in my room. I open my eyes and sit up in a panic. I sigh in relief when I see that it is just the girls.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked whispering because Draco was still asleep.

"We came to get you because we are getting mani/pedis, and brunch," Ginny says.

"Wear comfy clothes because you are going to want to be comfortable before the night of heels and dresses," Pansy explains.

The girls walk to my living room as I climb out of bed and change into black sweatpants and a sweatshirt Draco had been wearing when he came to my room last night. As soon as I was about to leave Draco woke up.

"Where are you going?" he said yawning and sitting up.

"I'm going to get ready with the girls," I said walking over to him.

"Okay, I'll miss you," Draco told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll miss you, too," I said smiling at him. He started kissing me and I straddled his legs. We stayed locked in that embrace for a good five minutes before Pansy came back into the room.

"Oh my god, you guys are like teenagers," she said covering her eyes.

I got up and laughed, "You could knock you know."

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Draco asked looking me up and down.

"Yes, it is mine now," I said from the doorway,

"That's okay, it looks better on you," he said getting up from the bed, "Go have fun."

I gave him one last kiss and called, "Bye, babe," as I walked down the stairs.

When I got downstairs the girls grabbed me and apparated to America. For some reason Pansy was obsessed with American people and culture. We got Starbucks and walked to the nail salon a few stores down. We all decided to get French manicures and we sat down and got started. I had my ring on and I decided to try it out.

(A/N - everything bold is them talking in their minds and Hermione will be italicized.)

Hey, you got your ring on babe?

Of course.

I smiled at hearing his voice in my head.

What are you girls up to?

We got Starbucks and now we are at the nail salon.

Sounds like fun, talk to them now silly. We will have plenty of time to talk later.

Okay, I will see you later.

See you later.

I smiled and shook my head at the last part of our conversation. It wasn't until Ginny cleared her throat that I saw all of the girls looking at me with confused looks on their faces.

"I got Draco and I rings that when we are wearing them we can talk through our minds if we want and I was talking to him," I explained.

"Wow," Ginny said shaking her head.

"What?" I said getting defensive.

"You fell hard," she said with a smirk. I blushed hard.

"You guys are adorable," Luna said smiling at me.