Chapter 16

Hermione POV:

The last few months have been my dream. I think every little girl dreams of having the perfect significant other who showers them in attention and adores them. I love Draco so much, especially after I over heard him talking to Blaise. 

Draco was telling Blaise that while I was asleep he vowed that if he got me back, he would prove to me how much he loves me everyday. I don't need the gifts, all I need is Draco in my life and I will be happy.

I just got off of a day of work. I have been a lot less stressed after Draco started working in my office with me because he made sure I took breaks and understood that I am doing me best. I got home Thursday after a particularly stressful day; Draco didn't go with me today because he had to go look at a new hotel today.

When I stepped into my bedroom to change out of my work clothes Draco was sleeping on my bed and our suitcases were on the ground. I smiled at the sight of my sleeping boyfriend. 'How did I get so lucky?' I ask myself looking at Draco. 

I change into one of Draco's old Quidditch jerseys he left in my room and I lay down next to him. Draco must be really tired because he doesn't wake up he just wraps his arms around me. I decide to ask about the suitcases later, and I drift off to sleep feeling safe in Draco's arms.

A few hours later Ginny and Pansy run into my room looking for me, I forgot we were supposed to have a girls night tonight. We are all planning on watching movies and eating ice cream. I looked up groggily from where I was laying. Draco and I had become even more tangled up in each other while we slept.

"Didn't know we were interupting something," Ginny said with a smirk.

"No I'm up and I'm coming," I said trying to get out of Draco's arms.

"Noooo, don't leave," Draco said tightening his arms around my waist.

I saw the girls start to silently laugh at Draco's actions.

"Babe, we are having a girls night, so you are on your own tonight," I tell the half asleep Draco.

"No, we are leaving tonight," Draco said sitting up, still sleepy.

"What?" I asked.

Draco kissed me and nuzzled his face into my shoulder, "Yeah, I'm taking you to Switzerland for our anniversary."

"Awwwww," both girls exclaimed from where they were watching.

Draco jumped a little as he realized that there were more people in the room.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" he asked them.

"We got here before either of you woke up, and Hermione isn't coming to our girls night?" Pansy asked.

"She has enough time for one movie, but we have to leave at nine," Draco explained.

Ginny and Pansy pulled me off the bed and started dragging me towards the door.

"Wait, guys, can I please put some pants on?" I asked laughing.

Ginny and Pansy exchanged a look before shaking their heads.

"You can have some of mine," Ginny said.

"If we let you go, you will go back over to Draco and we will never get you back," Pansy said.

"And, you will go grab your ring so you will talk to him instead of us," Ginny continued.

I rolled my eyes and let the girls pull me from the room.

"Bye babe, I'll give you your shirt when you pick me up later," I called back to Draco.

"Nah, looks better on you anyway, I'll bring your ring later," he called back.

~~~~ 3 Hours Later ~~~~

"I'm here for Hermione," I heard Draco call from the other side of the door.

"Coming, love," I said standing up. 

When I got to the door Draco kissed me and apparated us to the suite in Zermatt, Switzerland. We were both so tired from our days at work that we fell onto the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Draco POV:

I woke up Saturday morning with Hermione in my arms and I go over what I planned for us for the next few days. Our anniversary is Monday, so I have other activities planned for the days leading up to our anniversary.

Today, we are going to have a late morning and order room service. Then, I am going to take Hermione out, so we can go Christmas shopping and then we are going to grab pizza and watch movies. Tomorrow, I planned for us to go skiing, then get couple's massages, and finally we are going to go ice skating in a nearby Muggle town where they also have great food trucks.

On our anniversary, I am getting Hermione her favorite breakfast, espresso and croissants. Then we are going to spend the day in a book store/cafe. I found the place online and it seems like something Hermione would love. You can buy books, but it is also supposed to have great food and drinks. Hermione and I could easily spend 6 hours in there reading, eating, and talking. Finally, we are going back to Restaurant La Ginabelle for dinner, and afterwards I am taking her to a gazebo in a nearby park and there I am going to propose.

Before we left I was to Arlette and Blaise and asked for their official permission to ask Hermione to marry me. Of course they both said yes, and Blaise told me he was glad I was officially going to be his brother.

I looked down as Hermione started to stir and looked at her beautiful face. I don't know how I got blessed enough to have this angel in my life, but I know one thing for certain, I am never letting her go. 

She opened her honey eyes and looked up at me.

"Good morning, love," I greeted her.

"Watching me sleep?" she mocked, "Stalker much, ferret."

"You know you love me," I said kissing the top of her head.

"You're right, I do," she replied.

I know this will be the best weekend of my life.

____________________________________________________________

Hey, everybody! If you didn't know by now, I tend to explain and go through the plot in excruciating detail. I honestly thought this was going to be the chapter when they get engaged, but I got a bit side tracked lol. 

OMG you guys, 768 reads and 63 votes. I honestly never expected anyone to read this story. If you like please comment and vote because it really motivates me, and I appreciate every single one of you. Special thanks to gamergirl1208 for adding this story to your reading list.

I will be updating in a day or two. I was laying in bed and I was struck with and idea, so look out for a new book, well it's not really a book, but you'll see. If you like Hamilton and Harry Potter I think you will like my next project.

Love always,

Silver Slytherin Queen