chapter 34

Hayes POV

I realised that Maura had bee on her walk for a while so i decided to call her, her phone rang and no answer, 12 times in a row.

"nash somethings wrong with maura, shes not back and shes not answering her phone" i said

"what time is it" nash asked

"9pm" i said

"fuck" nash said

we all went looking for her and we couldnt find her anywhere, we called the police and theyre looking everywhere as are we.

MAURA'S POV

I woke up and i was in a white van, i dont remeber anything, how i got here, where i am, or who i am.

Wait, im maura grier, i have 3 brothers, hayes, ned, and i forget the other ones name.

I have a really bad headach, and my head is bleeding.

"mom help" i whimpered

"shut up little hoe" a deep voice said

"daddy where are you" i yelled

The guy stopped the truck, picked me up and raped me then left me o the side of the high way.

Im so scared right now, i fought back with everything in my but he hit my head again then whiped me with a belt on the back.

i sat there crying when i realised my phone was in my bra.

i dont remeber my password, wait how did i get on the side of the road.

i held my thumb on my phone and it let me in, i called my mom and dad about 10 times each and neither of them answered their phones.

I called Hayes and he answered.

Hes trying to find me.

i heard a bunch of sirens around me then they were right infront of me and a bunch of boys were running at me, i reconigezed Hayes and Ned and thats it.

Ned wrapped his arms around me.

"Ned, wheres mommy and daddy?" i asked

"my name isint Ned, its Nash" he said

"Ned stop, i just want mommy" i cried

he pulled my head onto his chest and rubbed me back then stood up while holding me.

"Hayes" i said as i got out of Ned's arms and hugged him.

"wheres mommy and daddy?" i asked

He looked at Ned then they walked away and told me to stay with the guys.

"hi, im Maura. Ned and Hayes are my brothers, who are you guys?" i asked the guys around me

"you dont remeber us?" one with brown hair and brown eyes asked

"what do you mean?" i asked

"im cameron" he said

everyone else introduced them selves then Ned and Hayes came back and a paramedic picked me up.

"hey put me down" i said to him.

He put me in a truck and Ned got in and we drove away.

"ned" i said

"its nash" he said

"are you sure?" i asked

"positive" he said

"how did we get here?" i asked

"what?" he said

"i dont know how i got here" i said

i started panicking, i got up and started pacing back and fourth.

"they're taking us away" i cried

Nash pulled me onto his lap and then i was pulled out and they took me into a room and gave me medicine and i fell asleep.

NASHS POV

Maura doesnt remeber anything, she thought my name was Ned.

They took her back and i sat down and then was joined by everyone else.

The doctor came running out.

"Nash grier, we need to do brain surgery on your sister, shes bleeding in the brain and she can die any minute" the doctor said