Chapter 40

Maura's POV

I woke up on the floor, Hayes hogs the bed and I probably fell, I'm a really heavy sleeper.

I got up and took a shower then got changed into high rise jean shorts and a tight black vneck that tucks into my shorts, I put on converse and straightened my light brown hair down.

I did my make up then I was texting Richard on my phone, I text him every day and every night.

The people in my room were Nash Cameron me and Hayes, there's 3 beds so cam and Nash made me and Hayes share a bed.

They woke up and showered then we met all of the other guys in the library.

We got food and left and went to where the event was being held.

Once we got there, there was girls screaming every where and they seemed to like me.

I was so happy.

We went on stage and preformed and we had a dance off and in the finals it was me and cam.

"I'm gonna beat you" cam cheered

We danced then all of the guys put me in one of those things where they hold me up then Cameron was up there with me and he picked me up and held me up, I thought I was gonna die.

"I need new shoes" I said while looking at my shoes

"Only you would say that right now" Cameron said

"DROP!" Someone screamed and the guys dropped us and I fell to the ground and hit my knee on something and it's gashed open and gushing blood.

"Ugh Nash" I said

"This won't stop bleeding" I said

"Oh gosh" he said and then turned around and gasped at it

"Can I just have a bandaid please" I asked

"No, you need stitches" he said

"No I'm not going to the hospital, no" I said

"They have paramedics here and they'll stitch it up for you" Nash said

"It's gonna hurt" I said

"I'll hold your hand" Hayes said

"Okay" I said

I am currently sitting in the middle of the stage waiting for the paramedic to walk on here so I can get stitches.

Hayes sat next to me and held my hand and the paramedic cleaned it first then stitched it.

I squeezed Hayes hand for dear life and all the fans were laughing.

"We love the you Maura!" A fan cheered and everyone else joined, I feel great right now.

"I knew they would love you" Hayes said then hugged me.

"Okay she needs to sit for 1 hour so the stitches don't split" the paramedic said then left.

Matt grabbed a chair and jack G picked me up and put me on it.

We had a half time break but I can't move from this chair yet.

Cameron picked up the back of the chair and Hayes got the front and I was carried on a chair back stage, it was fun

We finished the show then went to Wendy's.

We are then decided to go to the beach.

"I miss Michael and will so much, I can't wait till Michael comes home, it's been over 2 years since I saw him" I said to Hayes

"I know" Hayes said

We got home and I got changed into my blue and black bikini and we went to the beach and the I love it North Carolina.

tomorrow I'm not going to the event, I'm going to Richards instead.

We had fun at the beach and when we got home I took a shower then went to sleep wrapped in a blanket right away.