⚠Warning!⚠

It has come to my attention that I didn't put a warning chapter in this book. So, I will have made one now. This is important, so don't skip because you can't say that I didn't warn you.

Triggering events will take place; not everyone will get triggers but some of you will. Their is mentions of cutting, and thoughts that are suicidal/toxic☣.

One of the characters is in an older realationship by a seven or eight year age gap and do kinky things. A character also was basically 'sold' to someone. And rape is mentioned to have happened, I will try not to go into much depth with it. Characters blaim themselves for things that were out of their control, like a car accident or a natural disaster happening.

Abuse both mentally and physically take place to characters.

Underage drinking, smoking, and other adult themes take place.

They aren't perfect, and neither am I. Mistakes do happen, and people do die. My characters think the way they do for a reason that will be made clear somewhere in the story.  This is a rough draft so their will be mistakes, plot holes, and cliché-ness to it. Their is lack of descriptions of the characters too.

Swearing takes place, as does some fighting-both verbal and physical so some gore might happen too?

I do not know how long this book will be.it might be forty-five chapters or it might be ninety-five chapters long. I just don't know, all I know is that it's going to be over thirty.

I plan to edit this story after it is finished, and I have completed one or two of my other works.

Updates are planed for everyother Saturday or sooner. I may skip a week, but I promise I will try not to do such things anymore.

Covers, Banners, Votes, Comments are all loved and appreciated ♥

I will try to warn you at the begining of the chapter if it's triggering, but most probably will be and I will probably go back after it's done and tell you guys which are the most triggering chapters.

Recommended that you are 16+

Don't forget to add this story to your library so you don't miss an update!

You may continue reading ⏩