The Smell of Cigarettes and Rain

Your fingers tried to grip the cold granite beneath you, your only life line while Kylo rammed his cock into you. 

Things had escalated quickly. A glass of wine while leaning against the kitchen counter had quickly turned into clothes being splayed across the floor and hands exploring skin. Yesterday morning you woke up in Kylo's empty bed, disappointed at his absence and finding no note left behind. It was strange to be a part of this 'relationship' where you had to try to connect with him, entertain him, yet he didn't have to contribute any effort at all. You had a full day to recover from the events of the pool, which was lucky for you, since now, as his throbbing length pushed against your walls, you knew you would have to experience the soreness all over again. 

You moaned into Kylo's mouth, your cunt filled with burning relief. He pulled away from your lips to rest his forehead against yours-- a shockingly affectionate gesture-- and thrusted into you faster, his movements becoming greedy and desperate. It was quite a sight. His bare torso inches from yours, his hands resting on your thighs, keeping them pried open. You regretted not watching his face last time, so you took every chance to soak in his appearance-- the way his lips were slightly parted and panting, the heaviness of his eyelids, the wide diameter of his pupils when he looked at you. All of it was mesmerizing. The sight of him getting this much pleasure from your body made your core ache. 

You could feel his ragged breath against your cheek as a hand left your thigh and found your clit. You shuddered, throwing your pelvis forward, and he worked steady circles into your bud. You whimpered and he momentarily brought his lips to yours again. Warm bliss was crawling through your limbs and you could sense you were close, drifting into orgasm. You rolled your head sideways and nuzzled your face into his neck, his silky curls tickling your nose. 

"No." Kylo grasped the back of your neck and pulled you forward in front of his face. "I want to watch you cum." 

His words were enough to send you over the edge. Your legs trembled and you yelped a slurred string of profanity. Tingling euphoria poured over you, flooding through your core with soothing heat. You let the weight of your neck fall into Kylo's grasp and your vision was a muddled blur of white light. Your chest shuddered with deep breaths as you came down from your high and you could hear Kylo groaning, nearing his own climax. You blinked rapidly, clearing the fog from your vision, and watched Kylo's face with hooded eyes. 

Watching him cum was a heavenly sight. At first he kept his jaw firm and tense, his lips pressed together, his eyes focused on your pink face, but as his orgasm peaked, his jaw dropped open slightly and his eyes glazed over, deep moans escaping his lips though you could tell he was trying to constrict them. 

He dropped his head, chest heaving, and moved his hands to lean against the counter on either side of your lap, his dick still inside you. You took the opportunity to trace your fingers tips up his arms, skimming over the slopes of muscle, and up the tendons in his neck, resting at the back of his jaw. Your thumb stroked against his cheek and you wanted him to touch you, kiss you, say something sweet, anything to aid the downfall from bliss. But Kylo stood still catching his breath for a few more seconds before he pulled out of you and tucked his length away into his pants. This was the part you weren't sure you would be able to handle. Having him fuck you senseless, his eyes hungry and his tongue sweet, all of his attention on your tingling body, and then suddenly drop you into ice water, not a second glance, no fingers skimming your skin. Intensity to coldness in a matter of seconds.