Rich Men and Polite Smiles

"I'm a little nervous."

Kylo glanced at you, fingers wrapped around the steering wheel. He looked hot in his all black tux ensemble, hair neat and pushed back. His appearance didn't differ much from any normal day, except he was wearing a golden watch you'd never seen on him before. Maybe that was his idea of Christmas attire. 

"Why?"

You adjusted the straps on your red satin dress, checking to see that your cleavage was properly covered. Walking into the CorTech Christmas party with a tit out seemed like a bad first impression.

"Because I'm about to socialize with rich business men and I don't know if I'm going to be very good at it." 

He dropped his hand from the steering wheel and placed it over your thigh, an offer of comfort. Your skin tingled under his palm and you tried not to think about the last time he did that. That night hadn't gone well.

"You socialize with me."

You pressed your lips together in a small smile. "You're easy to socialize with because you just don't say much."

He drew his brows together. "I talk."

"Sometimes."

"I have to talk more tonight because it's business, so you don't have to worry about carrying the conversations."

"I wasn't saying that I carry our conversations."

"Right." He glanced at you with a glint of humor in his eyes. He looked so stunning, almost regal with his black attire and shiny watch. You let your mind wander into thinking about what he would do to you after the party, what he would do after he dragged you inside his room and unzipped your dress. You pressed your thighs together and stared at his hand on your leg. 

"Don't be nervous," he said, rubbing his thumb over your skin.

You placed your hand over his and tugged on the side of his palm, pulling him closer to your core. He chuckled, low and deep, and obliged your silent begging by rubbing circles into your inner thigh, bringing warmth to your gut and sending tingles through your legs. You sighed contently and leaned your head against the seat, enjoying the satisfying feeling of his touch. 

His fingers moved down your leg, returning to their previous, less suggestive position. "You don't want to be late, do you?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe I do."

Kylo smirked and shook his head faintly, pulling his hand away and back to the leather covered wheel. Your skin felt somberly cold without the presence of his touch, and a lull of disappointment raced through your already tight chest. 

"Don't worry," he consoled you, as if he could read your thoughts. "Later."