Chapter 15

It was a dark room, Zen couldn't see a thing. It was eerily quiet, but he could hear a woman's cry.
It's not Ha Eun's voice, he's sure of it. But who?

'Why... Why....'

He couldn't follow the source of the voice no matter how many steps he took, but he suddenly felt his hands wet. He looked down and he saw blood on both of his hands.

"What....."

Then Ha Eun's body was suddenly on his hands, blood gushing through her abdomen. Her eyes, lifeless.

"HA EUN?!"

Zen leaped from his bed, his breath heavy and suffocating with sweats all over his body

It's his psychic dream again. But he will not let this happen. No more harm should ever fall on Ha Eun ever again.

---

The dream makes Zen start his day in a bad mood. He was uneasy.
He was on his way to the drama set when his phone ring. 707.

"Oh Seven."
"Knight Seven came bearing good news!"
"What is it?", asked Zen.
"For now, I still don't know who took the pictures from your phone. But the most likely way is someone sneaked into your dressing room or whatever and send the photos. Since you've been to a lot of places these past time, it's impossible to check every CCTV of the places you've been to. But I've frozen any online circulation of the photos."
"That's not exactly good news.", Zen replied unamused.
"Wait, there's more!", exclaimed Seven.
"Real good news?"

Zen pulls away from a group of girls, suspecting them to be some fan and it'll be bad if they heard what he was talking about. This problematic times, added with Zen's psychic dream just makes him as paranoid as ever.

"I found the address of the one that posted the photos on your fan-café."
"Really?"
"You are talking to God Seven!"
"So, who was it?", asked Zen.
"The apartment was signed under a young woman's name."
"A woman?"
"Maybe a heartbroken fan of yours?", suggested Seven.
"Maybe. Seven, can you give me the address?"
"Are you acting on your own?"
"Maybe I can talk some senses to that woman."
"All right. I'll message it to you."

Seven's report ended there, but he can feel that Zen has something more to say. Zen knew that Seven has a special feeling towards Ha Eun. All men will know that look, especially Zen, the expert of the dating scene. Seven may hid it well from others, but not Zen.

"Seven.", he called.
"Yes?"
"You're watching Ha Eun all the time right?"
"Uh... Of course."
"You have to protect her.", said Zen sternly.

You don't have to say it.

---

Inbox:
707: Hey, why are you home early? You went to work, right? With that get-up and all, but you're back in the afternoon.

Seven has been displaying the hallway of Ha Eun's penthouse on a small corner of his desktop. Whatever he's been working on, he can always check on Ha Eun. It's rather unlikely that an anti-fan would ever find where Ha Eun's been living at or even get up to the floor. But he just enjoyed watching her spend her days.

Inbox:
H.E: So that's how you know if I went to work or not. The nerdy get-up? Well, I did went to work today. To submit my resignation. It was a bold move, I know. But I just felt it was the right thing to do.
707: You quit your job? Does that mean you got accepted to your new job?

Ha Eun went to the kitchen to make her lunch. The penthouse kitchen is of course much better than her apartment with Zen. Top notch kitchen utensils, high end equipment and all. But nothing can replace the feeling of eating at the same table with Zen. She mostly had her meals alone here and it starting to make her feel miserable. With Zen, he can always make her smile, laugh, his voice, his presence.