Chapter 19 [END]

Yoosung, Jumin Han, Jaehee Kang

H.E has entered the chatroom
ZEN has entered the chatroom

H.E: Hey guys!
H.E: Me and oppa got news for everyone.
Yoosung: Are you guys expecting?
ZEN: NO YOOSUNG
ZEN: NOT YET
H.E: We're engaged!
ZEN: *photo*
Jaehee Kang: Congratulations for you two!
Jumin Han: Congratulations.
Yoosung: So jealoussssssss
Yoosung: What took you so long to propose, Zen?
Yoosung: This is just bound to happen.
ZEN: Shut up, Yoosung
ZEN: Find a girlfriend to understand

Zen had taken Ha Eun to see his father after the proposal. Her father was in tears, that Zen was afraid if he's angry or happy. But he was happy and keep on telling Zen to keep her happy.

Next visit was to Zen's parents. Well, after several family meal, Zen's parent had known they are going to marry someday. They both wished the couple well and happy life.

The last place to visit that day was Zen's secret place, it's no longer a secret for Ha Eun since he took her there the first times of their relationship for all his secret is hers.

For Ha Eun, that day, everything was so intimately beautiful. Maybe it was the proposal that changed her heart a bit. Seeing the city from above, it's the same city, all these time it's the same. But on that day, she thought the view was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Don't make such beautiful face, or else I'll have to kiss you.", said Zen.
"Kiss me then."

With a giggle, Ha Eun got pulled into Zen's embrace and he kissed her deeply.

"Hey, we forgot to tell them.", said Ha Eun.
"Let's take a photo first."

Zen angled his camera and asked Ha Eun to show her ring to the camera while the two of them kissed in the background.

"As expected from the selfie master.", commented Ha Eun.

The group chat was the last to receive the announcement. Different story with Zen's social media, they'll have to wait.

"So what now?", asked Ha Eun.

---

Zen whipped up a quick oatmeal breakfast for himself. The apartment window is closed to the dusk sky outside. Wait, is it dinner or breakfast?

He couldn't really belief himself as he is now eating multi-grain oatmeal for breakfast, the him before would not even care of having proper breakfast. Not even, such nutritious one. This only happened because Ha Eun urged him too.

The air is quite chilly but he's unbothered even though he was shirtless. He couldn't find his shirt, to be exact. Maybe he was too much before.

He already got Ha Eun pinned to the wall even before they reach the bedroom door. And had continued his assault till several hours ago. He counted mentally how many times had they done it. And maybe he was too mean as well. He can recall Ha Eun telling him to stop several times or maybe a lot of times, out of pleasure of course, but well when Zen is in beast mode, such words only fuel his desire.

He took the bowl and stood by the bedroom door, watching the sleeping Ha Eun. How can someone be that captivating in his eyes? She's just sleeping there.
He just draped the blanket over her before leaving the room and now she had rolled to his side of the bed and half of her body was exposed to the air.

His mind wanders, people become more emotional at night, they said. He was just a struggling actor before, living for himself and by himself. He refused help from others and thought he can conquer the world by himself. And now he is marrying someone. A wonderful person, nonetheless. How did he end up so far?