BAD FRIENDS

I think everyone has experienced this in life , funny thing about this is even when you get old you still come across fake friends coming to act like they care about you but, they are only there to cause problems and chaos in your life.

     In the teenage stage we meet such people who only come around to get information about you and gossip to someone else or only come to influence you negatively. As a teenager its important to identify the people you talk to, the big problem is we dont know how to study people in our life, we feel everyone we meet is a friend.

Take a look at everyone you talk to and ask yourself if they can come to you when you are down or if they even know anything about you

Take a look at everyone you talk to and ask yourself if they can come to you when you are down or if they even know anything about you. Just because you are new at a particular school doesn't mean the first 5 people you meet are your friends.

   You see in life we are meant to meet new people anywhere we find ourselves in, it could be at detention,  new school , new church, new groups whatever it is we will have to meet new people but, not everyone you meet is going to be your friend , some can be identified as an acquaintance.

    True friends  accept you, love you and will always be there for you no matter what

Some people trust the wrong people with secrets and eventually those bad friends tell other people their secrets and make fun of them in front of the whole school.

" I know a teenager that liked a guy and he asked her for nude pictures and she wasn't comfortable with it but he kept on pressuring her and calling her sweet names, promising to not tell anyone but , the girl didn't know the guy was with his friends and the girl's friends too and when she sent the nudes he shared the pictures with his friends and her friends too , and they all sent her the picture and called her abusive names and even called her prostitute and they posted the picture on face book , she immediately got heartbroken and got depressed and taught about ending her life"......

"trust is like a thread , it can get cut easily" -Victoria igbor

Practice
1- learn how to study people before accepting them and giving them that golden word called " friend ".

2- be careful about who you tell your secrets, remember your secrets are only safe if only you know them.

3- learn how to also be independent. I'm not saying don't have friends, you can have but know how to do things without them too.
You don't need a friend to go with you to the restroom or hold your hand when crossing the road. Do things on your own.

4- look at the people you call friends and study them closely and check if some are just meant to be acquaintances alone.

Remember that saying " show me your friends and i will tell you who you are"

Be careful.