I almost do- au part 3

When Chloe woke, it took her a few seconds to remember where she was. Discovering that she had somehow ended up in Lucifer's lap, she quickly got up. "Have you been awake all night?" she asked awkwardly. He met her eyes, and she looked away. Now that the night was gone, it all felt kind of weird to her. Lucifer seemed to think the same because he simply replied that yes, he had, and they both looked away from each other.

That was how the school's caretaker found them down there about an hour later. After a lot of awkward explaining, he took them to Mr. Logan, who made them tell the story once more (they obviously made sure to leave out their... moment.)

After his half-hearted attempt on being strict, he broke out laughing.

"That didn't really go as expected, or what Decker?"

After he had finished laughing, they agreed that since they had stayed in school for about ten extra hours, they were allowed to take the day off.

She didn't say goodbye do him when they parted. She just walked, very slowly, away from him. Turning to look over her shoulder, she saw that he too was walking much slower than usual. And as she walked, she could only think of him. His hand on her cheek, his calming and gentle words. His deep brown eyes, borrowing themselves into hers.

She didn't quite know what made her do it. As she walked, she remembered something Derek had said once- YOLO- You Only Live Once. And for the first time, something good came out of her relationship with him.

She didn't give herself time to change her mind as she turned around and ran.

He was already seated in his car when she saw him from behind. He had just started the motor.

"Lucifer!" her voice sounded trough the whole schoolyard. Embarrassing, yes, but at least he'd heard her. He stopped the motor again. "Chloe," he said seductively as she got closer. "What a pleasant surprise." He smiled.

"Oh, drop that attitude," she snapped back. She was starting to wonder if she'd been wrong.

She opened up the door to the passenger seat, and without asking, she got in.

"I believe I owe you something," she said.

He suddenly seemed very gentle once more. Very... vulnerable. He had done as she asked, he had dropped his attitude.

"Chloe, you don't have to if you don't want to, I-"

He stopped talking. He met her eyes, looking for ay sign of where this was going. Chloe continued:

"A bet is a bet. We agreed an hour, and it seems like you stayed for way longer than that."

Looking up at him, she just knew. This was right, and there was nothing any of them wanted more.

He laid his hand on her cheek, just like he had the last time. Just this time it stayed longer. Pulling her in closer, he did what he had wanted to do the past eight hours, even tough he had been too stupid to realise it. His lips brushed against hers, softly, just long enough for him to feel the warmth of her.

She put her arms around his neck, drawing him closer, needing more of him. Then she crashed her lips against his, hard and intense. Seemingly surprised over her confidence, he pushed back, and deepened the kiss. She tried to tell him. Trough the kiss she expressed a million feelings she could not put into words. Then the moment was over. They pulled back, trying to catch their breaths, as Chloe opened the door.

"Well, guess I'll see you tomorrow then." She said, and gave him a last kiss on the cheek before walking the other way again.

***

This all feels kinda rushed but I also love it? So uhm this is the end of the au;) please comment if u want more teenage deckerstar, or have other ideas I DESPERATELY NEED IDES thank u

~Piper<3