Rita Loud//The Loud House

.CHARACTER-  Rita Loud (Rita) .FROM- The Loud House .READER GENDER- Nuetral/Non Binary .OTHER- Platonic, Reader Is One Of The Loud Children
Warning- Rita might be a lil out of character

♡Requested♡

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

(Y/n) woke up covered in sweat. They had a nightmare. They looked around their room, scared that something would come out of the darkness and get them. They sat in their uncomfortably warm bed for what felt like hours but was probably actually only about ten minutes.
(Y/n) slowly pulled off their blanket and hesitantly got out of bed. They got suddenly scared that something was under their bed and ran out of the room quickly.
They ran all the way to their mom's room, not caring if they woke anyone up. They stopped outside of the door, scared that their parents would be mad if they went into their room while they were sleeping. They hesitantly placed their hand on the doorknob and stood there for a few seconds before slowly opening the door.
(Y/n) walked to the bed where their parents were sleeping. They nervously poked their mother's shoulder.
"M-Mom?"
Rita groggily opened her eyes and looked at her child.
"(Y/n)? What's the matter?"
Rita sat up and pulled (y/n) into the bed, hugging them close to her chest.
"I had a-a nightmare." (Y/n) whispered and curled up into a ball.
"It's okay, sweetie. It was just a dream."
Rita ran her fingers through (y/n)'s hair, occasionally whispering "it's okay. You're okay.".
Eventually (y/n) calmed down a little. Rita seemed to notice this and pulled away from the hug.
"Are you ready to go back to your room?" She asked gently.
(Y/n) shook their head.
Rita frowned and pet (y/n)'s head.
(Y/n) looked down, feeling upset. They both sat in silence before Rita blew a kiss on (y/n)'s cheek, making a fart sound fill the otherwise quiet room. (Y/n) giggled and Rita did it again.
Soon (y/n) didn't feel upset anymore and hugged their mom one more time.
"Thanks, mom."
Rita smiled and hugged them back.
"Anytime, sweetie."

༻Hi guys
so ik that
the request
was that
Rita farts
but I felt
too awkward
when I got
to writing
that part
so I changed
it to Rita
doing the
tummy kiss
thing on
the readers
cheek
I hope you
dont mind