Finn Mertens//Adventure Time

.CHARACTER- Finn Mertens (Finn) .FROM- Adventure Time  .READER GENDER- Nuetral/Non Binary .OTHER- idk
Warning- Drowning

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Finn walked along the side of the lake, just enjoying the morning. He suddenly froze when je saw an unknown person standing by the edge of the water.
They seemed to be looking at something in the lake. Finn watched as the person got closer and closer to the water.
Finn let out a suprised gasp when the peraon suddenly fell in the water. He waited a few seconds to see if they needed any help, but they never came up to the surface. Finn jumped into the water and looked around for the peraon he saw fall.
He saw them panicking and looking around. Finn wasted no time and swam as fast as he could towards them. He grabbed them bridal style and started swimming to the surface of the surprisingly deep lake. They seemed to struggle at first but calmed down a little when they realised what was happening.
Finn and the mystery person both gasped for air as soon as their heads were above the water. Finn set the person on the ground next to the lake and climbed out, sitting infront of the person.
"Are you okay?"
He leaned close to their face. They nodded and a small blush made it's way onto their face.
"Oh! I'm sorry!"
Finn noticed their closeness and leaned back, a red hue making it's way onto his cheeks.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/n)."
(Y/n) smiled at Finn. Finn stared at (y/n)'s smiling face, a dreamy look in his eyes and pink dusting his cheeks.
"I'm Finn!"
Finn smiled back at them.
The two people sat there, soaking wet and cold. But neither of them seemed to mind as they stared into eachother's eyes.

꧁hey guys!
I wanted to
write a Finn
oneshot for
a few weeks.
I really love
Adventure Time,
Im sad that
its over.
anyway thats
all.
Bye!꧂

˗ˏˋ𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎'ˎ˗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें