Chapter 2 - Questions, Questions

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

After drinking some water, throwing up, and drinking some more water, I finally walk out of the room and down the stairs. There were many other rooms, probably for other people.

I finally reach an area where I could hear multiple voices speaking in a low tone, like everyone was sharing some secret I wasn't supposed to hear. I round the corner slowly and everyone hushed down. Ghiacchio, Illuso, and Melone all give me soft, almost apologetic faces.

"Good to see you're feeling better, (Y/N). Come take a seat, let's talk." Ghiacchio smiled, patting the space next to him. I hesitantly sit to him and look around at the group of people. So many different types of people...

"So... Where am I?" I ask quietly, still feeling sick and tired. The green-haired boy from the night before leaned forward.

"You're at the La Squadra house. I-it's safe, we promise." He said softly, almost in a comforting tone. I shift and cross my legs, holding my arms close to my body.

"La Squadra... That's part of the mafia. You guys are mafiosos..." I mumble, shaking a bit. Many years ago I was attacked by a mafioso and his man pet. It was terrifying and I barely trusted anyone after that...

I looked over at Ghiacchio, who looked away with shame in his eyes. He knew about my past with mafiosos... A blond man with many small buns in his hair moved closer to my seat, a scowl on his face. I flinch and move as far back into the seat as I could.

"And who the hell do you think you are? What would you have agents the mafia?!" He shouted in my face. He continued to shout for a bit before I finally snapped.

I abruptly shoved him away and stood up.

"If you really wanna know why I don't like the mafia, go ahead and ask Ghiacchio!" I shout before turning on my heels and running out the door. I could hear Ghia yell something as I ran, but voices quickly faded away. I ran down the hall and find a door, which led to a basement. In the basement were many different kinds of workout equipment, including a heavy sandbag. I find a spot in the back of the room to sit and cry, hoping they wouldn't find me for a while.

After about 5ish minutes, I hear the door open and someone walks down the steps. I press my back against the cold concrete wall, hoping I would just vanish into the stone. Looking up at the approaching person, I could see it was the green-haired boy from before.

"Oh, there you are. A-are you ok...?" He said softly, kneeling down. I look away and furiously rub the tears from my eyes. The boy doesn't move.

"Did we make you upset?" He whispered. I was a bit shocked.

"N-no, you guys are fine... I just have a... Past with mafioso. You guys seem fine but I just dont know how to feel about all this." I mumble, holding my knees to my chest. The green boy looked at me sympathetically. 'He doesn't seem like he should be part of the mafia...'

"I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable. My name is Pesci." Pesci held out a shaky hand. I smile softly and shake his clammy hand.

"Nice to know. Honestly, I just kinda want to go home. I'm not sure what time it is, but I have work today at 8." I say, wiping my eyes again. Pesci looked a bit worried.

"Umm... Not to worry you, but it's 7:52."

"...What?"

*Ghiacchio p.o.v. now-*

As we all franticly look for (Y/N), loud footsteps came storming up from the basement and down the hall.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-" (Y/N) yelled as she ran down the hall. Melone and I look at each other

"Was that-"

"Yeah."

*back to normal p.o.v.*

How could this happen! I've never been late for work, how could I start now!? Seeing Illuso down the hall, I stop.

"Illuso, please tell me you guys have a car!"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"How fast do you think you could get me to the Rink? I need to be there by 8."

"I mean, following the law, 10 minutes. Not following it, anywhere between 10 to 3 minutes."

"Make it 2."

"Bet. EVERYONE TO THE CAR!"

*TIME SKIP YAY!*

We come to a screeching stop. Everyone lunges forward. I blow a lock of hair out of my face.

"I said 2, not 1 minute and uh... 8 seconds." I mumble, checking my watch. Illuso smirked and looked back at me. Or at least tried too. Somehow, because there weren't enough seats for everyone, I was very small. It was frightening and confusing, but the guy named Formaggio said it was due to an ability he has. They all explained that they had weird powers and abilities. But apparently, only people with those abilities can see the abilities. Being this small was fun, though.

"Well, I didn't include shortcuts!"

"Someone's back yard isn't a 'shortcut'!" I shout back, Ghiacchio opening the door to leave with me in his hand. I had refused to let anyone hold on to me besides Ghiacchio. He gently set me on the ground and I return to full size.

"Thanks, you guys. This means a lot to me. If you want, I could get you all some free skating lessons!" I offer happily, looking at the group. The guys look between each other before the goth clown (or Risotto as he called himself) sighed.

"Fine, but we may have to leave if the boss calls." I smile happily, skipping towards the front door. Medra, the coworker from the day before, glanced over at the door as I enter. She gave me a small smirk.

"Isn't that one of Ghiacchio's sweaters?" She chuckles. I look down at the soft sweater, blushing intensely.

"I guess it is..."

"How the hell did you even get that from him?" I start to panic a bit. People shouldn't know what I knew, so telling Medra would be bad...

"W-well-" A hand falls onto my shoulder.

"I gave it to her. I mean, we are dating." That voice... I turn my head back to see Ghiacchio smiling. My face was beet red.

"Really? Prove it." 'Medra I swear to god-' My thoughts were quickly cut off by Ghiacchio lightly kissing the corner of my lips.

Welp... Time to die internally.

_________________________

This was an interesting part to right, but we got soft boy Pesci so-

Drink water and wash yea hands.

-slebby author