Chapter 6 - I Should've Stayed in Bed

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I pick up the plush creature. It was soft and squishy, but cold. I felt myself warm up and my body go back to its normal self. Looking into the mirror, I could see Ghiacchio's face lose its color and melt away, my own face returning. Slowly and solemnly, I leave the bathroom well clutching the small being.

"W-what happened?" Ghia asked as I walk back in. I look down at the thing, poking its big head.

"I think this is my stand or whatever." I murmur, tossing it at him. The plush held up its arms and clutched onto Ghiacchio's arm, nuzzling up to him. He tried to pull it off himself, but every time Ghia managed to pry it off his body, it latched onto another part of him.

"I guess we should go tell the others... I hope they didn't actually place bets." Ghiacchio sighed, letting the stand stay on his shoulder as it played with his hair. I chuckle at the sight and follow him as he left the room.

"So, what do you want to name it?" I look up at him.

"I get to name it? Maybe... Show & Tell?" I suggest, reaching up to grab it again. Show & Tell snuggles into my arms as we continued to walk.

"Show & Tell... I like it. Mine's just called White Album." Ghia smiled, fixing his hair quickly. I giggle and round the corner.

Most of the men were still there, but half of them were arguing with each other about God knows what.

"Hey uh, guys? I think I found out my stand." I announce over everyone. The room fell a bit quieter as everyone looked over. Formaggio looked me up and down before tilting his head.

"That's your stand? It's so..." He trailed off, continuing to stare at S&T (the shortened name of Show & Tell). Melone jumped up and ran to me, snatching S&T out of my hands.

"This is the cutest stand I've ever seen! What's its name? It's ability??" Melone flooded me with questions, squeezing S&T tightly. I clear my throat and lean on the couch, Ghiacchio standing off to the side.

"Well, I've decided to call it Show & Tell and... It's hard to describe the ability so I'll just show you." I stand up again, walking to face Melone. I hold out my hand, which he set his own hand in. S&T pressed its stubby hand onto ours and I could feel the ice beginning to form. I got taller, muscles began to form, and my hair even changed color and length. I smile once the transformation was finished and look at Melone, his eyes wide.

"That. Is. Awesome! You look just like me! And damn, I am lookin' good." He smirked, looking me up and down. I laughed a bit and ran a hand through my hair. It was icy cool but definitely felt like real hair.

"Another thing is the voice." I say, my voice perfectly replicating Melone's.

"Wow, that's really incredible. To be able to do something like this is unbelievable for someone will such little knowledge on stands." Melone rambled, walking around me and observing every inch of me. At one point, he crouched in front of me and tugged at the front of my shorts. I freak out a bit and kick him. Hard. He fell to the floor in pain.

"What the fuck dude!?" I shout, covering myself with my hands. He groaned and stood back up again.

"Sorry sorry, I just wanted to see if it would copy everything." Melone chuckled, licking his lips a bit. I shudder, backing up some more. I bump into something cold. Turning around, I see Ghiacchio standing right behind me. I hold in a small snicker as I look down at him. He was now a full 2 inches shorter than me.

"Hey down there." I chuckle, patting his head in a childlike manner. He snatches my hand off his head, the shock of it causing my disguise to fade away. I stare at him shocked, frozen in place. A moment or so goes by before he lets go of my wrist and looks away.