Chapter 3 - A Fragle Web of Lies

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

My mind was spinning and I felt lightheaded. Ghiacchio kissed me... And claimed to be my boyfriend- I'm gonna pass out...

Ghiacchio slowly pulled away, whispering 'sorry' in a low, husky tone. I gulp and smile towards Medra, who practically had her jaw on the floor.

"Oh Mio Dio! You guys actually started dating?! Who asked first?" She squealed, grabbing my hand. 'Please don't-'

"Oh, I did. Just couldn't resist her charm~" Ghiacchio purred, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his face into my hair. I was screaming so loudly in my mind. Ghiacchio's warm breath caused chills to go down my spine. It was all too perfect. Everything I had imagined. But under all the wrong circumstances...

"I told you he liked you, girl! Did she tell you about how long she's been crushing on you?" I start to panic again. 'He's not supposed to know that he's not supposed to know that-'

"Oh, she told me all about it. So cute..." He cuddled into my neck. 'Oh mY GOD GHIACCHIO DONT CONTINUE-'

"H-hey, Ghia? I need to go clock in..." I mumble, sliding my hands over the top of his. He looked into my eyes with a small ting of sadness and moved me more in front of him.

"Of course. Sorry, I held you back, hon. See you later?" Ghiacchio asked calmly, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead. I nod and wave him goodbye as he left the building. Turning back to Medra, she had a huge smirk on her face.

"... What?"

"So, how big is he?"

"MEDRA I SWEAR TO GOD-"

*TIME SKIP*

After about an hour or so into my shift, the entrance door opened and I start my standard greeting.

"Hello, welcome to... Oh it's you guys. Here for the skating lessons?" I ask the group of gang members as they enter. Risotto nodded and I motion them to the shelf of skates.

After everyone had gotten there skates, I grab mine from the locker rooms and begin to guide them to one of the empty-er ice rinks.

"I can already feel the ice on my back..." Melone shivered, making me laugh a bit.

"Its ok, Melone. I'll get you all some cones to start with and when you figure it out, you'll start to love skating." I chuckle, running my nail along the blade of my skates. Formaggio glanced over to me.

"You really like skating, huh?" He murmured, walking a bit closer to me. I nod, thinking back to my first days on the ice.

"I've been skating ever since I could walk. This was the rink I had practically been raised in..." I run my hand along one of the cool white walls. Lost in thought, I apparently forgot about the small drop before the entrance to the rink. I begin to fall and close my eyes to brace myself for the impact. But it never happened. All that came was a distinct cold on my arm and a warmer feeling along my waist. I quickly open my eyes to see a large amount of ice around my arm, attaching it to the wall, and Ghiacchio's arm around my waist.

"Are you ok?" He whispered, the ice vanishing into thin air.

"Y-yeah... What was that ice though? D-did you guys see it too?" I look between the men, some having a slightly shocked look. Pesci leaned over to Ghia.

"Is the ice itself part of your stand, Ghiacchio?" He mumbled softly.

"No, it's just normal ice. The creation of the ice is my stand. We've been over this!" Getting a bit angry at the end, Ghia stormed into the rink. I sigh and follow him in.

He was already in the rink, skating large circles around the ice. I motion for the others to put on their skates and meet me on the ice. I hop onto the ice and head over to the cones to prepare for the newbies. Risotto had made it onto the ice and didn't seem like he needed a cone, whereas the others struggled a bit. Pesci slid slowly along the ice and held his arms out to keep his balance, well Prosciutto almost instantly fell. I chuckle and go to pass out the cones, everyone taking them happily. I quickly instruct them on how to move around on the ice.

"Do you guys think you got a hang of it?" I smile, slowly skating between the boys. Almost all of them seemed to understand how to move decently well around the ice. Melone smirked and slide a bit closer.

"Could you help me a bit more personally?" He hummed, caressing my upper arm. Before I could even respond, a shower of shaved ice rained down on Melone. He hissed and tried to move away, but slipped and fell. I chuckled before being pulled back into a warm body.

"Don't be a creep, Melone. You agree to that." Ghiacchio's voice growled right behind my ear. I giggle and hold my hands over his.

"It's ok, Ghia. I know how to stand up for myself. Thanks for worrying about me, though." I reassure him, leaning my head into his shoulder, looking up at him. His face was pale pink and eyes a bit softer than normal. A small, peaceful smile painted on his face. 'So cute...'

"You're welcome. Hey, mind if I ask you something a bit away from the others?" He glanced over to the group of shaky skaters. I nod and slipped out of his arms, skating to a far side of the rink. Ghia followed close behind. After getting out of earshot, I turn to Ghia with a small quizzical look.

"So... When Medra said you had been crushing on me... Was she serious?" He asked nervously, seeming to purposely avoid eye contact. I go stiff, my heart going a million miles an hour.

'Oh, jess... This can't be good. How am i going to explain this to Medra?'

________________________

Hey, y'all! I'm so happy to see everyone enjoying this story so far, loving all your guy's comments! (I read them all 👉👈)

If you ever want a side story that ventures off the canon plot, just ask! I'd love to hear your ideas.

Drink water, eat something tasty, have a good day you beautiful person. (This is a threat.)

-sleppy author