Freaky Morning....

Alex's POV
—————————

    When I woke up after last night's show, something seemed really off.

     First of all,
I was on the top bunk when I was on the bottom bunk the night before.
And second of all,
I seemed to have grown more of a beard overnight.

     I pretty much ignored it, until I looked at my clothes, which I KNOW I didn't wear the night before. I don't remember putting on a Green Day shirt and gray sweatpants.
      Then I looked at my hands and arms, which were definitely NOT mine!

      They actually looked like Jack's arms and hands, and the clothes looked like his, too..........

WAIT ONE FRICKING MINUTE!!!!!!

I rushed into the bathroom, and looked into the mirror. And what I saw made my stomach drop....

I didn't see my reflection, instead I saw Jack's. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!
I felt my (or his) face, which now feels more scratchy, and I looked at my hands again, too. I felt my (or his) hair, which stood up more than my original hair did. I even had his eyes!!!

I started to freak out. It took all of me not to scream. How was this possible? How was any of this possible? How was I trapped in my best friend's body?
Even though I was going to freak out even more, I decided to go see the actual Jack, thinking that he might be in my body.

I went to my bunk, which is the opposite of the one Jack and Rian slept in. And sure enough, MY BODY WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!

I felt like I was gonna throw up. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. We literally switched bodies!
     I poked Jack's face, slowly, because I was really freaked out.

   "What the crap do you want?" Jack said, angrily.

     I really started to freak out now! He was talking    in my voice!
     I started to talk to him, with my voice being really shaky.

     "It's me, Alex..." I told him, with my voice sounding exactly like his!!!!!

     Apparently, Jack noticed that my voice sounded like his, so he shot straight up in the bunk, hitting his head.

      "OWWWW!!!" He screamed, and then he froze, noticing that he sounded exactly like me.

     When Jack actually looked at me, he looked shocked. I was also shocked after seeing my body move without me in it.

"Alex?" Jack asked, very confused.

"Yep, it's me." I said in a shaky voice.

Jack looked at his hands and arms, and felt his (or specifically "my") face.

"Oh my god......" He said quietly as he rushed to the bathroom mirror, and as I followed behind.

He looked into the mirror, looking stunned. He didn't make as much of a big deal as I did, but he still looked a little freaked out.
He then turned around and looked at me for a real long time. I guess he was just thinking about the out of body experience.

"Dude! You look just like me, and I look just like you!" He said finally, sounding like something awesome just happened.

"Why do you sound so happy about this?" I asked, pretty angry.

Then, Jack looked into the mirror again.

"It worked...." Jack said quietly.

Those words almost made my heart stop....

Chapter 2 is coming out soon!! I hope you enjoyed!!!😁😁