The Fight

(Jack's POV)

Rian and Zack seemed really freaked out, since they didn't know that any of this was possible.

      "What are we gonna do about the show?" Zack asked.

      "We were good last time, so I'm sure that we can be each other for one more show." I told them.

Our next show was in 2 days. But if we could do it last time, then we could do it again!

"I'm pretty sure that I can be the taller one for a little longer." Alex said jokingly.

"Shut up!" I said back as a joke.

      No joke, it was actually kind of weird for Alex being the taller one now. It was pretty weird to have to look up at him.

I was just ready for this whole freaky situation to be over.

———————————————————————————
(Alex's POV)

      There was a long silence, since none of us really knew what to say.

      "So...... is it a cool experience so far?" Rian asked awkwardly, obviously trying to start a conversation.

      "NO!" Jack said.

"Okay! Just wondering!" Rian said back annoyed.

"Are you guys sure that you can be each other for one more concert?" Zack asked Jack and me.

      "Yeah, I guess." Jack answered.

I was thinking about something, and I needed to tell Jack about it.

"Me and Jack are gonna go into the backroom, ok?" I asked Rian and Zack.

      "Okay." Rian said.

      Jack and me went into the back, and I made him sit on the bed next to me.

      I hoped that he would agree with me, because it would hurt if he didn't.

——————————————————————————
(Jack's POV)

"What do you need?" I asked him, confused.

"Okay, well." Alex started. "I've been thinking, and I feel like I'm glad that this happened to us."

I was pretty surprised that he thought that.

      "Oh, well, I'm kinda surprised that you think that. I mean, it never seemed like you would think that, and it didn't seem like you would figure out you wanted this to happen so suddenly." I told him.

"Well, it's because we have known each other for forever, and we thought that we knew everything about each other. Well, I found out we were wrong, in fact, very wrong. But now that I have actually become you, I now understand more about you that I thought I would never know." Alex told me.