22.

More students filled the hallway as their first period was about to start. Namji spotted the mean girls and she was about to pass them by. She felt nervous.

But surprisingly, when their gaze landed on her, they looked away quickly. They tried their best to ignore Namji as she walked by as if they were scared of her.

She arrived in the classroom and sat on her seat where Sanha already awaited and waved at her. Little did she know that Soobin was the cause of why the girls are never going to hurt Namji ever again.

-

LUNCHTIME

Soobin: Hey Sanha.

Sanha stopped his tracks and turned to face him. He crossed his arms.

Sanha: What do you want.

Soobin: I'm here to say sorry. For being spiteful, specially towards you.

Sanha narrowed his eyes.

Sanha: And why? Are you planning something?

Soobin: *rolls eyes* No I'm not. As a friend, I'm doing this for Namji. I want to be a better friend to her.

Sanha: Oh, if that's the case, fine I forgive you. Actually, if you could also buy me bread, I'll be even more happy.

Sanha chimed with a warm smile.

Soobin: You have high hopes buddy.

-

Lisa: Hey Namji-ah, you look really tired.

Namji: What? I'm fine.

Lisa: You know, working 2 side jobs are a lot of work. Let alone the school, you can't handle all of it Namji.

Lisa was worried that she might overwork herself and pass out because she hasn't been getting enough sleep.

Namji: Yes I can. I'm doing it right now and nothing is going wrong. I just need the bill for my grandma's treatment.

Lisa: *sigh* Can I help you with anything?

Namji gave her a smile.

Namji: No thanks unnie. I can manage.

Lisa: You're so strong you know that?

Lisa said before giving her a comforting hug. Namji hugs her back.

Namji: Why don't you update me about your love life?

-

It was almost 6 p.m and Namji's second shift was about to end. She was preparing her stuff when the manager called her.

Manager: Namji! You're not done yet! You won't leave unless you finish cleaning the tables.

Namji: Ah, yes! I'm sorry. *bows*

Namji sighrd before she went back outside to finish her job. Guess she was going to see her grandmother a little later.

a/n: I totally forgot about Lisa hehe.

Can you guys recommend me some dramas I could watch? I haven't watched any except for Goblin, Extraordinary you and Hwarang.

I just can't find a right time to watch it😂