36.

It's been 3 days since Namji last talked to Soobin and her dad. She would often even ignore his friends to avoid getting near Soobin.

Her dad hasn't been coming to the hospital from what her grandmother said. What did she expect? Like he cares anyway....

Namji: Hey unnie, do you have any plans this weekend?

Lisa: Not that I know of. Why?

Namji: Halmeoni's birthday is coming soon and I don't really know what to give her. I've been giving her candles for the past 2 years. *chuckles*

Lisa: Oh right! Yeah I'd help you. I'll get her a present as well. By the way, it's Thursday, didn't you say tomorrow was homecoming night?

Namji: Yeah, but I'm not going.

Lisa: WHAT?!

Namji: *flinch* Aish don't scream...

Lisa: Why not?!

Namji: I won't have fun there. Besides, I don't have a fancy dress and I wouldn't volunteer to kill my feet with one of those stupid shoes.

Lisa: You- you have to go! This is your last prom before graduating. You gotta have fun.

Namji: *sigh* No one is expecting me there anyway.

Lisa: *raises eyebrow* Are you sure?

Namji: Well- one friend is going to anticipate but-

Lisa: Nope! You're going, you can't upset that friend of yours ok? I'll go shopping with you right after our shift. I'll pay.

Namji: What? No! I'll pay.

Lisa: Aish this girl. You can owe me one once you get a successful job. Now I don't accept a no.

Namji dropped her shoulders in defeat.

Namji: What did I do to deserve you?

Lisa: For being my best friend duh!

-

After their shift was done, Lisa brought Namji to the shopping center to buy a new dress. They also got the time at the end to buy a present for Namji's grandmother.

Lisa was glad that at least Namji had a great time. She knew how she was struggling with what she's going through especially with her dad.

Lisa: I really like the dress that I picked out for you. It's not too expensive and it looks simple but pretty. And I know you'd pull off any kind of outfit anyway.

Namji: *laughs* Oh stop. Thanks again unnie. I'm actually excited....to wear the dress.

Before all the mess happened, Namji was also hoping to go to the prom with Soobin as her date. But now that they don't talk to each other anymore, she would have to go alone.

 But now that they don't talk to each other anymore, she would have to go alone

a/n: I love this girl <3