29.

Soobin entered the classroom where the detention was. The teacher was already watching over them.

There were 5 students in total which was Na Jaemin, Han Jisung, Hwang Hyunjin, Shin Yuna and lastly Namji.

Namji gave him a little wave and he smiled in return. Everyone had to sit far away from each other in order to avoid talking to the others so he sat 2 seats behind Namji.

Soobin has never gotten into detention before and today was his first time. Poor kid doesn't know how devastating this looooong hour of detention will be.

-

TIME SKIP

The students were free to leave. Soobin gathered his stuff before he walked out of the classroom followed by the others.

Namji: Soobin, wait!

Soobin turned to see Namji running up to him. As soon as she catches up,they started to walk their way home.

It was awkwardly silent most of the time. They both walked quietly in a really slow pace as Namji wanted to stay with him for as long as possible and Soobin wanted to arrive home as late as he could so that he wouldn't have to bear with his dad.

They were slowly approaching the cross where they had to separate ways. Soobin wasn't really ready to go home yet. He wanted to do something about it, stay with Namji a little longer or something. But he couldn't find the urge to ask her.

He begged in his mind for Namji to ask him instead. Only a few more steps and they had to go to different directions.

Namji: Hey Soobin-

Soobin: Yes?

He answered 0.1 second later taking Namji by surprise at how quick he answered and how eager his tone was. Soobin on the other hand was just thankful to whoever made it happen.

Namji: Ummm I'm kinda craving bread. I know you love bread and I was wondering if you know a near bakery shop around here?

Soobin could help but to smile in relief.

Soobin: I know just the right place.

a/n: Holy cow I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting!