45.

Namji went to to hospital and saw her grandmother sleeping and Ryuna sitting on the chair while watching the TV.

Namji: Hi Ryuna. Where's dad?

Ryuna: He went to buy snacks.

Namji nodded and placed her bag down before approaching her.

Namji: What's with the long face? Is something wrong?

She said as she noticed her sad expression.

Ryuna: Unnie, I miss mom.

Namji's smile slowly faded looked at her apologetically. She went on her knees and looked at her.

Namji: Is that so?

Ryuna: *nods* Will she ever come back. Am I going to see her again? What if she doesn't come back? Mom always got angry at me and scolded me a lot of times before. Unnie, I think mom doesn't love me.

Namji's heart broke when she saw her big eyes getting teary. Her mom was staying with her parents so Ryuna hasn't seen her in a while.

Namji: No, why would you think that! I'm sure she misses you too and she loves you very much. She just needs a tiny bit more time that's all. Just a little more patience Ryuna-ssi. I promise, she will come back.

Ryuna: *sniffs* Really?

Namji: Of course! You know, parents scold their kids because they love and care about them.

Ryuna nodded and Namji wiped her tears away.

Namji: Wanna get some strawberry milk?

Ryuna: Yes please.