Chapter Five

*Mirae POV*

“How did you get in here?!” I clutched my hand over my chest feeling like I just had a mini heart attack. Why is Yoongi in my room? And why is he asking where to sleep?

“Well, Minjoon assigned me as your personal security. I need to stay by your side when you’re not at the mansion.” He sat forward and took his jacket off, showing the clear definition of his arm muscles. 

“Then why did you say you need to get going?!! I washed your bowl for you!!” I grabbed the robe and tightened it more around me, scared it would fall down with how unsettled I was. 

“Oh yeah, no.” He smiled and stood up. “Make room then, seeing as you only have one bed.” He approached the bed and I jumped off instantly and stopped him with my hands on his chest. 

“No way, we are not sleeping together.” I pushed him back further and the last thing I wanted to happen, happened. My robe opened, giving him a full view of my nakedness. 

I screamed and crouched on the floor, covering my body as my face burned red. 

“Goddamn your breasts are beauti-“ I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the room silently, he could have easily overpowered me but for some reason he didn’t. I opened the front door and pushed him out to the small porch. 

“Stay.” I put my hand up as if I was teaching a dog and he nodded while his head hung low. I felt bad leaving him in the cold but there was no way in hell he was gonna be in my bed. 

I closed the door and made sure I locked it this time. I trudged tiredly to my bedroom while shaking the embarassment off, I needed sleep more than ever. 

“So I’m guessing you kick.” 

Another scream left my mouth as he was now seated at the edge of my bed, his belt unbuckled so he could be probably more comfortable. 

“How?? How do you keep getting in here you fucking leprechaun!” I cried into my hands and leaned against my doorway. I just wanted a bit of sleep and now I have to deal with this gorgeous man wanting to sleep in my bed.

The room was silent as he stared at me. 

“Window.”

He pointed to my window that was open and I walked to it and slammed it shut, grabbing the wood to place in the frame and keep it from opening. 

“Leprechaun...you’re not sleeping in my bed.” I was afraid of what I might do to him in my sleep, I was an adult woman that didn't have the time or money to date so yes I watched porn and masturbated and if there’s a man literally in my bed who knows what I might do subconsciously?

I turned around and what I saw...had me shaken to the bone. 

Yoongi was on his knees, back turned towards me, a permanent marker in his hand while he wrote ‘Yoongi’s bed’ on the white wood of MY bed. 

“Oh hey, wanna come sleep with me?” He stripped off his shirt and pulled the covers down on the bed. 

I stared at him, wide eyed, mouth open. There were a series of deep, black tattoos on his chiseled chest and abs and it had my mouth watering. 

“I’ll sleep in the living room, thank you.” Why the fuck did I say thank you? He stole my goddamn bed. No this is fucked, I'm not sleeping in the living room like a dog.

“No, no. No! Noooo. This is MY bed, I’m not gonna sleep on a tiny couch and get arthritis early cause you got your squishy little fingers on a magic marker.” I turned around and crossed my arms, my strong facade didn’t last long when he pulled his pants off, leaving him in boxer briefs and shamelessly exposing his v-line. 

“So let’s sleep together then.” He offered it like it was such a simple, easy solution and me being the idiot I was, agreed to it. 

“Fine.” I walked away to the bathroom and changed into a more decent pair of pajamas. I was faced with the dilemma of wearing a bra to sleep or going braless and risking Yoongi seeing my nipp- No, fuck bra, he took off his uncomfortable jeans, so I’ll leave off my uncomfortable bra. 

I did a little pep talk outside the bedroom to just keep my hands to myself and focus on sleeping but when I walked in I realised I had a single bed, he took up about 60% of it and he was shirtless, the covers only covering him from the hips down. 

I gulped and braced myself. Quietly I walked into the room and slipped under the blankets. My arm grazed his and I whined in embarrassment. First contact, great. I tried to get more comfortable and that’s when my leg touched his and I sat up and screamed into my hands. 

I….I masturbated in this very bed while thinking of him.

“I can’t do this, I can’t do this.” I ran my hands through my hair and slowly started having a panic attack. He sat up beside me, all his muscles flexing to hold him up. 

“Why? It’s just sleep.” He said it like it was such an obvious thing and I lost it. I. lost. it.

“You’re right, little Leprechaun. It is JUST sleep, but it’s not just sleep when you’re right next to me, being so fucking hot, and your amazing tattooed body is calling to me like some sort of beacon that’s locked onto my damn vagina!” I should’ve just killed myself at this point because the way he looked at me in stunned silence was enough to make me embarrassed for the rest of my life. 

“Well why didn’t you just say so…” He reached over and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap in one swift motion as his mouth curled into an entertained smile.

“Wait no this...this isn’t what I meant.” My breathing sped up as I felt his bulge against my core through the thin material of my shorts. 

“You’re not married yet, right? Would it be so bad for me to just have a taste?” He leaned his head forward and kissed my neck, the sensation from the small but ecstatic touch was enough to make me moan and that had him gripping onto me tighter. 

My bottom lip trembled as I looked down to his face and softly caressed it. Would it be alright? To give myself to someone I barely knew?

I couldn’t answer that because he grabbed my neck and pulled me down onto his lips. Sparks flew as he nibbled on my lip and gently loved my mouth with his. I seemingly forgot everything and kissed back, craving more of the hot chemistry our bodies were exchanging. 

His left hand snaked down to my ass where he grabbed it while his right hand circled around my nipple, playing with it through the thin material of my shirt. The kiss became more fervent, he parted his mouth and I started to suck on his tongue, wanting so much more than just kissing. 

With him I could do anything, with him I could take it all the way...but...only if I knew him more...trusted him more….and…

If I wasn’t about to marry another man. 

I pushed him away and his eyes flickered in disappointment. I knew I shouldn’t have done that, it must hurt so bad being rejected like that. But my conscience, or rather whatever was left of my conscience wouldn’t let me do it. 

“I’m sorry.” I got off him and ran out of the bedroom, I grabbed a small blanket from the laundry and angrily entered the living room. I huddled up on my small couch, my heart racing and my breath shaking, I wanted him so bad, I wanted every single inch of his body. But what if I started something I couldn’t finish. 

What if I fell for him?