Chapter Thirteen

❌ Warning! Smut scene ahead! ❌

*Mirae POV* 

“Let me go, Jungkook. Surely there’s a girl or ten somewhere out there just dying to top you off.” I stared into his eyes, watching for any type of change but he remained where he was standing, his grip on my body so tight that it hurt. 

“I don’t want another mouth, I want yours.” He half smiled and raised an eyebrow. His hands went to my shoulders as he applied pressure downward with a sick smile. 

He wouldn’t. 

“Jungkook. Get off me.” I grabbed his arms and tried to push him away. He was so much stronger than me but to my surprise he stepped back, giving me space. 

I breathed out in relief, relaxing slightly from the tension. I looked up at him and that’s when he stepped forward and kicked me in the stomach. My back smacked into the wall as a horrific scream broke out from my lips, I coughed and heaved with sparse breaths from the cramping muscles of my abdomen. 

My kidneys and spine burned from hitting the metal door handle and my stomach pulsed with a fierce pain from his heel hitting it dead centre. 

“I don’t like when my dog doesn’t obey my commands.” He walked up and places his hand on my shoulder, this time with a gentle push I collapsed to the ground, all my core strength gone from the pure ferocity of his kick. 

I blinked away the tears in my eyes as the floor in front of me blurred. Two shiny black shoes appeared in my vision and I shied back against the door when I looked up at Jungkook, his face void of emotion and his fingers thumbling with the buckle of his belt. 

“Jungkook….don’t.” My body started trembling with fear and panic, all the memories of my father’s abuse coming back to me like a train. 

Jungkook unzipped his pants slowly and the distinct sound had me shaking my head in defiance. My hands shook and my breathing worsened. 

“No, no, Jungkook please….please let me go…..please don’t do this.” The tears were streaming down my face at this point, he looked at my crying, pained composure with sick humour and annoyance. 

“You need to learn...when to shut up.” He pulled his boxers down, allowing his thick member shining with pre-cum and swollen with veins to spring free. He grabbed my hair and turned my face to it but I continued struggling to move away from him. 

“Just do your job, slut!” He used his free hand and smacked my face, making me feel lightheaded from his sheer strength. I breathlessly shook my head and tried to grab him but I couldn’t see anything clearly at this point. 

“Weak bitch.” He pressed the tip of his dripping cock to my lips, the smell of it reaching my nostrils and making it harder for me to clear my head. I tried to keep my mouth shut but that’s when he used the painful grip he had on my hair to pull my head forward and slam it back into the door. 

My jaw automatically released its lock in a pained exhale and he immediately pushed his length in, filling my mouth with his hardness. 

His whole form was blurry as my hands fell limp beside my body, I had lost control of my limbs as I felt that last hit distort me with the beginnings of a concussion. 

He pressed his arm to the door and leaned against it heavily as he started thrusting into my mouth. I couldn’t fight back or even react as he pushed himself down to the back of my throat and pulled out, letting my mouth hang open as he took his time to pleasure himself. 

“Ohh...good bitch...good little bitch.” He moaned lowly, the richness of his voice being the one and only semi-pleasant thing in this whole ordeal. 

The harder he slammed himself in, the more I coughed and gagged as his tip constantly invaded my inner throat. The brute roughness caused my head to jolt backward with blinding shocks of pain and uncontrollable convulsions. 

Roughly he rolled his hips, using slow but hard thrusts to force his girthy dick in my sore mouth relentlessly.  

“J...Jung...Kook.” I tried to lift my hands to stop him but I couldn’t move my body, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my oxygen faded from his size cutting off my air. 

His thrusts became harder and fervent as more deep moans spilled from his mouth. My jaw was aching and my torso had negated to a dull throbbing pain. 

“Oh fuck…” He punched his fist against the wall right beside me, his hips snapping forward to drive his manhood harder into my burning throat. 

I cried silently as he grabbed my hair with both hands and sped up his pace, chasing his high by sacrificing the sensitive muscle tissue of my throat and mouth. 

He continued ruthlessly driving his length deeper and deeper into my sensitive mouth, forcing my tongue to be fully soaked in his salty taste and musk as his cock twitched and pulsed with the near-climax sensation. 

“Shit…..fuck!” His thrusts suddenly became sloppy and erratic as he leaned my head against the wall and pulled his dick out, shooting a stringy load of luke-warm cum on to my face.  

I blinked slowly in disbelief as his slimy ejaculation dripped down my face and onto my lips and chin. I was breathing through my nose as it hurt too much to get air past my burning throat. 

He put his dick away and chuckled lightly. “Well look at that…” He leant down so he was close to me but still far enough away from my cum covered face to keep himself clean. 

“You got the special treatment.” He pet my head then stood up and turned around, walking away and leaving my collapsed body on the floor with a face covered in cum, sweat and tears. 

Completely stunned and zombie-like I managed to stand up with shaky legs and walk to the bathroom. I fell down once but continued on my way, wanting only one thing at the moment...to get him off my face. 

I dunked my face in the stream of hot water and scrubbed the skin with my hands and nails. Hot tears streamed down my face uncontrollably as I overly ruined my soft skin to get rid of all traces of him. The house was silent and that silence had me breaking down in the bathroom.

Everything that had just happened finally registered in my mind fully and it had me weak in the body and the heart. I fell down and held onto the sink as I struggled to take air in. The crying had my head even more sensitive then from when he slammed it against the door. My stomach was in a bad way and I couldn’t even see what he’d done to my back.  

He’s a monster. 

I lifted my shirt, a deep blue bruise already forming from his kick as my eyesight moved in and out of blurriness from his heartless actions that had my head aching. 

I’m married to a monster.