Chapter Fourteen

*Mirae POV* 

My head felt like it had been hit by a hammer and then placed in a freezer. Why is it so cold….

With a low groan, I opened my eyes and saw the white wooden cabinet in front of me. Was I still in the bathroom?

I turned onto my back and saw that I was in fact still on the icy cold floor of the bathroom, dressed in the same clothes as last night. 

Last night. 

I sat up slowly, my head feeling drunk and murky from the damage Jungkook did to it. 

Soft sunlight was streaming in through the bathroom window bringing me the smallest amount of warmth as the need to cry welled inside me. No, I won’t cry. That won’t do anyone any good. Especially not me. 

I grabbed the edge of the sink and pulled myself up, I was a mess. My hair tangled and frizzy, my eyes swollen, my skin inflamed. Wow, I look like shit. 

Groggily I grabbed the spare toothbrush from the draw and brushed my teeth, then I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the wall and had a steaming hot shower. I felt slightly better after being clean and having my hair washed. 

But I was scared to leave the bathroom. 

If I leave I might meet Jungkook, if I stay he may need to use it and then I’ll meet him but be trapped here. Screw it. I’m not gonna live in fear like my mother did. 

I walked out of the bathroom dressed only in a towel, there was no way I was putting on the wrinkled clothes that had been on the floor all night and still had drops of Jungkook’s….cum. 

Fuck, I’ll have to throw my favourite blouse out. 

I walked into the bedroom and froze when I saw Jungkook on the bed, leaning back against the headboard with all the pillows propping him up. He had a book in his hands and I nearly barfed when I saw he was reading the Bible. 

What a sick, twisted, two-faced-

He looked up at me and that’s when I realised his hair was wet and he looked like he had had a shower already. 

No way, did he seriously step over me on the bathroom floor to wash himself?

I silently turned and walked to where my boxes of clothes had been placed already. I opened them up and went through them as the room remained silent, the only sound coming from me rustling around my stuff and Jungkook turning the thin pages of the Holy book. 

Finally I got a new full change of clothes and turned around, I could feel Jungkook’s gaze on me but refused to look at him. He seriously has no mercy in him. What a heartless bastard. 

After I had changed in the bathroom to a long sleeve top and ripped jeans I grabbed my bag and laptop and headed out the suite to the main house. As I walked my head pulsed with a pain similar to a hangover so I walked to the medical room where Taehyung was sitting in a chair, spinning a beautiful folding knife in his hands. 

As soon as he saw me he shoved the knife in a draw and slammed it shut. The loud sound made me close my eyes and wince, my head started to hurt even more and I stumbled into the room. 

“Head h-hurts.” I looked at his blank face feeling stupid and helpless myself, I wasn’t sure if it would do any good to tell him what Jungkook did...as a matter of fact it would probably just hurt him. 

“What did you do?” He stood up and walked towards me, his silver hair swaying gently with each step as his deep voice flowed through the room.