Chapter 1: Awaking

Yuuki Asuna was in the hospital bed, awake with her Nerve Gear. It came to her that she must've succeeded. 

The succession of being back to the Real World, the real one that she knew it wouldn't be the same again. 

She put her Nerve Gear down and placed it next to a nearby desk to her bed. It felt alien to her that she had been in SAO in nearly two years. 

That was a lot to process for her, as that her father was happily relieved that she was alive. 

"Asuna! Oh thank goodness you're awake!" He said, as the girl was curious of why he was there. 

"How long you were here?" She asked him. 

"I've been informed that you were finally awake. Listen, I wouldn't bother you with questions. You must been a lot of experiences and turmoil with being struck in a game for two years. " 

She was silent , not be able to reply to her father, as a knock was heard. 

In their place, there was a short-black girl and appears to be in middle schooler. "Um, can I come in?"

Her father nods as he decides to leave the two girls. Both of them was silent, as that neither of them didn't know what to say to one other. 

That was when Asuna decided to speak up. "Are... Are you a related to Katuzo?"

"Yeah, I am. How you know him?" She asked. 

"Through SAO. We've been together as a couple, and also... wait, is he here?" She asked. 

_________________________________________________________________________

The few weeks had passed since Asuna was discharged from the hospital, and been attending to a special school for all the SAO survivors in the game. 

She didn't really mind of being in the school, and everyone know each other's avatar names within the game and remain close friends in IRL. 

As though, Asuna knew it wasn't fully the same experience for her, as the person in her life was missing. 

It was Kirito. Eventually, she managed to convince the doctors to finally see the boy she had been in the virtual world, and it actually pains her to see him in his Nerve Gear, in a coma state, not been able to wake up. 

According to the doctors, they have no clue of who was responsible of having him in a coma state, and they have no idea of how to awake him from his slumber. 

She walked through the streets and she decided of visiting Sugu, the younger sister of Kirito. 

She was by herself , in the dojo, practing her Kendo skills, as Asuna came in. "Hey, Sugu. " She said. 

The black girl stops her practice, as she notices her. "Oh, Asuna. What you doing here, I thought that you were going to visit my brother." 

"I was, but I was going to check on how you been doing. I know it's not entirely easy of having Kirito in this state. " 

"I'm fine! You don't have worry about me!" She said, to her, but her emotions let it show to Asuna that she wasn't fine of the situation. 

"Sugu.. " Asuna said , being worried about her friend's state, as she heard her friend's stomach growl.

"Oh." She exclaims as both girls began to laugh . 

"I'll cook, you should rest and leave everything to me." Asuna said, as Sugu nods as she watches her friend cook in her kitchen. 

"I didn't know you could cook a meal, Asuna. " Sugu said, as Asuna chopped the ingredients she was making, "It's not a big of a deal. You should've seen Kirito's reaction when we were together and I made rabbit stew. " 

Speaking of Kirito made her felt anxious. It was in her mind that something wasn't feeling right, like something had happened to him while she was in the real world. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back in Alfheim Online, Kirito was in sitting in his desk, alone, as to hoping to escape from Sugugo.

"Aw, daydreaming again, I see." Suguo said, as Kirito said, "Yeah, I was. Besides, I would escape from this hell sooner or later." 

"Oh, how confident are you. I mean, things is really out of your reach, Kazuto." 

"In this world, I prefer if you used my avatar name, Kirito. I just know that someone out there would rescue me from the World Tree. 

And when they do, you'll regret of meeting that person and you will be punished for all the crimes you have committed." Kirito spat. 

"Hm, we will see, besides, as I know, I am the ruler of this kingdom, and nobody would ever know you are the Black Swordsman, the survivor of SAO. " 

Unknown to the both of them, one of players of Alfheim snapped a photo of Kirito and it went to a particular black man named Agil. 

"No way. It can't be." He said, in disbelief when he received the e-mail. 

He knew one thing he has to do, but he also wonders of how Asuna's reaction would be, to know that her beloved Kirito was trapped in another virtual world. 

He reached out his phone, and sent an e-mail directly at Asuna's phone. 

"Just hang in there, Kirito. Asuna will come for you, no doubt about it." 

He was certain the bond that they shared in SAO is special to the both of them, and nothing or anyone would try to tear them both apart ever again.