Chapter 13: Family Troubles

It has been over a week since Kazuto and the others have been diving into AFO. Apparently, things haven't been too keen with Asuna though. 

She still have some family troubles back in IRL, considering that she was very concerned from her mother's point of view. 

As Asuna was going to continue diving in, her mother had enough. She stop her daughter by pulling off the transmission to the world that Asuna was used to. 

"Asuna!" She exclaimed as she looked up to her mother. Both mother and daughter stared directly at each other's eyes for a long time, then Asuna said, "What the hell, Mom? Why you so bossy when I just want to spend time with Kazuto and the others like this?"

"You litterly think those slobs would care if you missed out? You don't know who these people are, and I want you to stop getting involved with their affairs!" Her mother said, which made her angry of what she had said about her friends. 

"You really haven't given thought about what I've felt during those two years being trapped within SAO? 

Of course you wouldn't, you don't know what Kirito and I been through, of all the hardships we've forged, and you can't expect me to believe that none of it ever happened! 

For once I am proud of what I've become, and it was all thanks to Kirito that I have this strength hidden inside me all along!" 

She slapped the door across her mother's face, as her mother sighs with shock of the conversation that had been. 

That was when her husband came forward towards her. "Shouzou. What you doing here?"

Shouzou smiles, "You really have to let our daughter be happy." 

"And you really think that being with those kids made her happy? We lost our daughter to that horrible game! How can she be happy living in that horrible world?!?"

"Kyouko... you really have to stop living in the past. Asuna has grown up to be a beautiful young woman with her own choices. 

You have to make amends with her, or else, you'll lose the connections and memories you shared." 

Kyouko was amazed by her husband's words as that he heard Asuna crying in her room. Shouzou couldn't bear of how this family was going through, and that maybe talking to one person would help her. 

Shouzou walked towards out of his house, and that he was standing in one place he could think of. 

It was Kirito's home. He took a deep breath before announcing himself . 

He knocks on the front door, as that he heard of someone coming to open it. In his eyes, the black-hair boy was suprised. "Uh, hi." 

Kazuto was stunned to see Shouzou. "Is it ok if I come in, Kirito?"

He nods silently, as that both of them sat across the room. 

"So, is something wrong back home, I know it's not intend to know, and it's better if -" Kirito said, but Shouzou waves his hand. "It's partially why I came here. 

You know my daughter in your world, right? What was she like, in Aincrad?"

"You mean , back in the SAO days? Well, when I first met her, she hid her identity from most of the players. 

Back then, I was a solo player, being in the front lines, and I stumbled with partnering up with her in the same floor . 

She was incredible, fearless and determined to finish the job. She's also an incredible leader in the battlefield and cares about others. " He explains.