Chapter 12: Sibling Troubles

Asuna felt right at home, that being with Kirito by her side, alongside her friends from AFO and SAO. 

Asuna noticed of how the relationship between them is more harder than she thought. 

It was mostly because of the awkwardness of having Kazuto finally woken up from SAO, and being trapped in Alfheim Online. 

As they walked through the field, Asuna wanted to talk to Kazuto about his life in IRL, but doesn't know how. 

Mizuki looked at her, "Hey, is everything ok, Erika? You seemed off." 

She replied, "Well, I'm actually worried, about Leafa and Kirito's relationship back home. I know that they haven't been together for a long time since he finally awoken up. " 

Mizuki smiled, "Awe, don't work up about it. I'm sure that everything would be fine. " 

Klein walks over to the girls, "Let me handle Kirito. We're best friends after all. " 

Asuna smiled, "Thanks, Klein. You're the best. " 

______________________________________________________

Klein knew that Kazuto needed some boys' talk. He pulled him aside from the group. 

"Hey, Klein what's up?" He asked. Klein looks at him, "Seriously? That's what I was going to ask you! 

You feel ok, with your life back home? Asuna seems to know something was up. " 

"Oh. She did notice. Well, that's what I get for a girlfriend like her, still... things have been um, adjusting back home." 

"What you mean? You and Sugu aren't getting along? I mean, you're siblings aren't you?" Klein asked. 

"Well, that's the thing. Ever since I saved by Asuna, Sugu really is distracted. I tried to talk to her about that, but things got a little bit complicated." 

"Really? That's sounds so weird, you are her big brother, you should at least try to talk about this." Klein said. 

"You think so?"

"Honestly, look. Asuna tells me all the time while you were in Sugou's hands, and during that time, Sugu was all alone, and tries to act that nothing is bothering her, like there was a major weight carrying her. 

Just try to do something to clear your minds . " 

"Something to clear our minds. " Kirito said, as that something clicks. "I've got to log off. Tell Asuna and the others I need to go off to do something important. " 

"Uh, sure, no problem." Klein said, being confused by his friend's comment, but Kirito logs off immediately as he went towards the dojo, the dojo that he used to do sparring with his sister. 

"I guess this is going to be getting used to. " He mutters slightly. 

Sugu logged off as to been informed that Kirito logged off so suddenly. 

"Kazuto? " She asked. 

That is when she notices the boy wearing safety equipment for Kendo. 

"Oh, hey, Sugu. I was thinking of doing a sparring match, just the two of us." 

__________________________________________________________________

Sugu was stunned. Out of her wildest dreams that Kazuto wanted to do Kendo with her. She thought about it for a while. 

To her realization, it has been a while since she had a serious match with her older brother ever since he was stuck within SAO and being held against his will. 

"Are you sure you want to? I thought that you wouldn't recover since you're doing rehab." Sugu asked her brother. 

"Don't worry! Besides, I want to see how tough my little sister has gone." He replied. 

She nods, but still awestruck about the situation. They both wearing protective gear, and seeing his stance, she was amazed of it. 

"Whoa. So, it really does look like he had that habit of that stance for all those years at SAO. Well, Erika has seen how much of an opponent I am as Leafa. This way, Kazuto will see how much I've improved!" She thought.

As they fought, Kazuto can feel all the pain and suffering she had been through from being all alone all this time, when he was in his SAO state. 

The black boy just simply felt bad about it, like it really had been tough as he thought it would be for them, to adjusting of their new life.

Kazuto ended their match with hitting her on the head, accidentally, as she exclaimed, "Ow." 

He realized of what he has done, he said, apologizing, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Sugu! I didn't mean to do that!" 

She just simply laughs, "It's all right, wow, you really are the Black Swordsmen. It's no wonder of Erika got an amazing, talented partner in SAO." 

He remains silent for a moment as that he looks at his little sister. "Sugu, about SAO, are you really all right of what happened?

I.. I want to apologize to you directly this time. " 

He went towards her, as he embraces her tightly.  Sugu was shock of this interaction as if it was so sudden, but she couldn't hold her emotions she had kept any longer. 

She said, "I... I was so afraid that you wouldn't wake up from SAO, and ... I thought that I would be all alone forever. 

These past two years, I wasn't myself, and it hurts. Hurt to be all alone, and I couldn't do anything to save you from it. " 

Kazuto said, "You should've told me about how you felt when I woken up. We're family after all." 

She pulls away from him, as she wipes her tears, "I guess that we had some troubles adjusting to all of this. 

So... I guess that we're good then?"

"Yeah, and besides, if we're going through something, let's settle it together. " 

"All right. Is that why you logged off so suddenly? Was it about us?" Sugu asked. 

"Yeah, I wanted to straight things out, and... also, Erika was the one who figure it out about we're having sibling troubles." 

"Oh.. I see. I guess that I should talk to her about my feelings too. " 

Kazuto nods, "Yeah." 

The two siblings just simply looked at each other, as to decide of what to do next.