Chapter 3: Kirito's Discovery

It was really a surprise to Mizuki, she never seen a Sylph helping out a total stranger. She seems to be smiling. 

"Who are you?" The Soldier asked, looking directly at the blue-haired Sylph. She seemed annoyed, as she used her sword in a super fast pace, like a speed of light, it was for a split second, he was cut in half!

"You little-" The other soldier said, as he being annoyed of her skills, she didn't hesitant, as she races through the forest field, and cuts him in half. 

Mizuki was so astounded by this, as the Sylph sighed by the sight. "Well, I guess this is quite an easy task . 

What you say, do you withdraw or would you like to be killed off like the others?"

The leader of the soldiers waved his hands in total surrender, "I will surrender and withdraw from the fight. 

Seeing how you fight, I wouldn't be that too careless like those idiots. " He turns towards looking at Mizuki.

They left them as the Sylph puts away her sword and approach her. "Are you all right? Those guys really are such jerks." 

"Y-yeah. I am. I never seen anyone uses sword skills like that. You're incredible." 

"Oh, thank you. " She said, as a navigation pixie came out of her pocket, "Mommy, that was incredible. 

There is no doubt you're strong as ever." 

Mizuki points at the little pixie, "You have a private navigation Pixie?!? That's quite rare here, even for a Sylph to have one." 

"Oh, really? Oh, we haven't introduce ourselves , haven't we? I'm Erika, and this little pixie, this is Yui." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm Mizuki. You are a new player in Alfheim, aren't you?" 

"Is that too oblivious?" Erika asked nervously, but Mizuki waved her hand, "No, it's fine. You must be lost. Tell you what, I can lead you to the Sylph Territory if you like." 

"Thanks, I appreciate it. " 

"All right, let's go." Mizuki said, spreading her wings as if it was natural. It was a surprise for Erika, as she asked, "How you do that?"

"Oh, it's quite easy. You just imagine your upper weight have extra muscles in your wings. It's really quite fun without using a controller. You'll fly to places as you wish. Try it , Erika." 

She did as she was unable to fly her wings straight way, but then she manages to control after a few tries. 

"You're right, this is incredible! I never experience anything like this!" Erika said. 

"Told ya!" Mizuki replied, as they reached their destination, "Well, we better land, wait a second, you know how to land?"

Erika realizes she couldn't, "I'm afraid I don't know how." 

"Well, I guess you have to figure it out on your own, sorry about this." Mizuki said, landing into the ground while Erika face-planted into the ground! 

"Ow! That completely hurts." Erika said, as she got up as the other Slyph was staring at her. 

"It's ok! She's just a new player." Mizuki said to the crowd, as they leave in peace. 

"Mizuki! There you are!" 

"Recon! I'm glad you're all right! You really are some troublesome kid." She replied as Recon looked at Erika suspiciously. 

"Oh, let me introduce you, this is Erika, she saved me from those guys earlier in the forest." 

"Pleasure to meet you." Erika bowed in respect, as Mizuki looks at her log in, "It seems like Leafa isn't logged in yet. I wonder what's keeping her." 

Alfheim Rebootजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें