Chapter One

"What's up?" I asked, slightly exasperatedly. It wasn't every day I was pulled from my party going activities to help out one of my close friends who apparently was stuck in a huge emergency.

Jake frowns at my rough appearance, already getting a good idea of what exactly I had gotten myself into just a couple minutes earlier, glancing at my undone fly. I chuckled with embarrassment.

It wasn't everyday my best friend and crush spots my fly undone clearly after having someone give me head.

"Lemme just fix that."

Jake sighs as I turned around to zip it.

"It's Leo. He's sulking in his room over some girl who rejected him. I've tried everything to help him get over it and—"

"You want my help?" I grinned, smugly, facing the guy. Jake narrows his eyes, crossing his arms with impatience.

"And I felt like you had major experience when it came to stuff like that, so," Jake explained. We shared a glance.

"Alright, I'll head on in." I say, pushing the door open. I enter the room to see Leo under his blanket, munching on some popcorn as he watched a sad movie. His hair was messed up, eyes dreary and face somber.

To put it frankly, he looked like shit.

"Love is a curse so beautiful yet so painful!" Leo cries bitterly, probably under the assumption that Jake that walked in.

I cleared my throat. Leo slowly glances up, now aware of my presence.

"What are you doing here, Dylan?" Leo mumbles with such a lack of amusement, I should've took offence to such an abysmal delivery. Instead, I let my hands go through my hair, physically brushing over that.

"Get a shower and get dressed, Leo." I smirked, stripping him of his blanket with one big yank. He groaned, trying to get it back sloppily with no prevail.

"Why?" He huffed in defeat. I glanced back at Jack who was standing at the doorway, averting his eyes as soon as our's clashed.

"We're going out!" I declared.