Chapter Ten

We sat eating our food as we pretended to have met each other for the first time.

"What's your name?"

"Jake. Jake Romano. Yours?"

I smirk.

"Mr Brown. Aka your daddy." Jake nearly chokes on his food.

"I see." Jake swallows. I grin, liking his reaction.

We continue, occasionally flirting and laughing at our random quips and outrageous facts we made up for ourselves that were clearly fucking untrue.

Apparently I had a donkey who shits everywhere and Jake had twelve children that were all twins.

We even continued as we finished eating. Jake insisting that he paid but using my extreme and masculine dominance I bribed him to not pay by letting him do anything to me afterwards. Jake thought about it for a moment before agreeing.

"Well, it was interesting how your pet donkey took a shit in your boxers, quite interesting." Jake says as we left the diner. We both cross the road and Jake takes me to the back of the Cafe where is car was parked.

"Yes, and it was also interesting how this guy...er Dylan Brown you said, gave you the best kisses you ever had. I would love to taste those lips." I smirk.

"Same." Jake says. Oh, fuck.

"M-maybe later." Why was I stammering?

"You said I can do anything I want with you."

"Well, kiss me till I fucking shit myself, then." I declare, opening up my arms theatrically. Jack snorts before leaning in. The way I was shaking in my fucking sneakers as his lips slowly puckered. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to make it seem weird.

"That ruined the mood." Jake whispers. I shut my eyes for seconds more before realising he wasn't going to kiss me and was already sitting in his car.

I glare at him before hurrying inside.

"You are so lucky I love you." I grumbled. Jake laughs before rubbing my thigh not even inches away from my dick and starting the engine. He was such a fucking tease today, and it was overwhelming me in the greatest way possible.

"Fuck you." I sigh, putting my seatbelt on as he begins to drive.

"You wanna go to mine or yours?" Jake asks.

"Yours. I haven't been there in a while." I say. Jake nods. I also still had a bunch of clothes there when we used to hang out all day playing video games that I kind of wanted back.

By