Chapter Eight

It was Monday, and I was fucking bored.

I tried talking to Leo this morning, but all he was talking about was this random girl that he kissed from the party.

I would bother Jake, but he was out working at at the local Cafe. Regardless, I was planning to disturb him by meeting him there once his shift was over. And maybe asking him out? Fuck, this was so corny. But I really wanted to date this guy.

"Why don't you go see her again if you're so obsessed?" I suggested, exasperatedly. Leo had asked me to follow him to get some groceries. I agreed, but didn't have a doubt that the reasons why he was asking me, since I shit at buying groceries was because Jake wasn't here and that he could continue talking to me about love. Jake is quiet for a good couple of seconds

"Oh my God! I love you, Dylan Black! What an amazing idea!" Leo exclaims, with excitement, before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I tried to avoid it but he was too quick. Italians and their affection, am I right?

I shrug, slightly disgusted but nevertheless somewhat proud that an idea I had was in any way good.

Wait, this guy didn't think of that before? I was quite sure he mentioned going to meet her earlier on the phone. Either he had really shit memory or he...

"I'm pretty sure that was an excuse for you to kiss me on the cheek." I grumbled, stuffing my hands in my pockets as Leo headed towards the milk aisle. Leo snickers.

"Why exactly would you think that?" Leo sang, before picking a two cartons and throwing them in the basket that I was holding.

I groan.

"Fuck, it's heavy, Leonardo fucking Romano." I growled. Leo grinned, giving me a wink. This bitch.

I shake my head, with a small smirk.

"Whatever." I let out huskily. Once he got everything he needed and payed for the stuff, we walked out of the shop. Whether it was on purpose or not, I was holding significantly more bags than he was and everything in them were his shit.

I glared at him.

"You're playing too much."

He doesn't respond.

I lick my lips, squinting at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" I queried. He shrugs, before putting his bags in his boot and taking the bags I was holding and doing the same.

"Something is telling me that I'm going to be mad at you real fucking soon." Leo mutters, before getting into his car.

"Oh, come on, Leo not this shit again! I haven't done anything wrong!" I say, but he's already started the car and was on the road.

I sigh.

Whatever, Leo was probably in one of love sick mood swings again. At least the store was at walking distance to the cafe. I let my hand go through my hair in thought, before eventually strolling to the cafe.

Now time to see Jake.