Chapter Three

Before deciding to trek to the Russo's residence, I made both of them change into more suitable attire for Halloween. Leo found some face paint and a wardrobe conveniently containing a bunch of Halloween costumes from our previous Halloween escapades. Leo was knight, I was a sexy nurse and Jake was a zombie.

"Why are you a sexy nurse again?" Leo asked with a chuckle.

I cleared my throat.

"Because it's sexy. I would love to turn women gay with this one." I reply, shamelessly. The costume was slightly tight over my arms but overall it was rather comfortable, even if whenever I bent down you could see my boxers.

"You disgust me sometimes, Dylan." Leo mutters shaking his hand with a smile. I grin, as I tried my hardest to paint my lips red and not let my hand slip.

"Are you guys done?" Jake asks impatiently. I glance over at him in his vampire costume. Leo nods and as he does his costume clanks together making a rather satisfying sound.

///

"There's....security guards?" Jake exclaimed as we neared the Russo's mansion.

"Of course there is. They want to make sure that your asses are not here whatsoever." I hummed, flippantly. Jake sent me a scary look. Maybe that didn't particularly help my case.

"Dylan, maybe we shouldn't do this." Leo suggests wryly now rethinking ever siding with the likes of me.

"Don't worry, no one knows who you are." I reassure, once more gesturing at my eye mask. Leo blinks. "And Jake I do have to say, you can suck my blood any day, one fucking hot vampire if I do say so myself." I compliment shamelessly. It wasn't unusual for me to be flirtatious to anyone and everyone which gave me the upper hand to comment on Jake's appearance without it being weird every now and then.

Jake looked far from amused but I noticed how he tried to subdue a small smile, scoffing.

"Lets head in before it looks suspicious." Jake grumbled, walking past me. Leo and I exchanged glances, smiling.

"Have you told him?"

I shake my head.

"Fuck no."

"You should."

I don't respond. If Leo wasn't such a hopeless romantic I would've kept my rather embarrassing feelings towards Jake to myself.

But he caught on very quickly much to my pain.

I was just scared. You must be thinking, Dylan Black? Scared? Do pigs fly now? But no, I was definitely scared and pigs were definitely not flying.

I was scared of rejection.

Being the town's 'bad boy', rejection was something I rarely encountered, most people considered me sexy and a perfectly crafted being from the get go and were willing to risk it all for me. Although I liked that sort of attention, Jake was one of the only people who saw right through that. It was liberating.

I glanced towards Jake, quickly catching up to him with Leo following suit. We approached the main gates of the place, strolling in till we got to the front door where the guards were at.

I flashed my invitation at the guards who gave it a quick inspection before nodding and letting us in.

"Oh....shit." Jake takes his first good look at this place. I loved it when Jake swore, consider it a weird fetish I have. I grinned.

"Oh shit indeed!"