Warnings

LOOK WHO'S BACK

LOOK WHO'S BACK

I mean, can I even say that I'm back considering I was never gone?
Apparently I'm going to keep writing book after book till my last brain cell gives up and stops functioning.

What can I say?
Writing gives me serotonin and I kinda need that shit.

For those who don't know me, I'm Thali.
Hi, hello. Nice to meet you.
I'm Brazilian and actually started writing here to improve my English, but it's still not perfect and I'm kind of a lazy fucker when it comes to editing, so I apologize in advance for any possible spelling and grammar mistakes. I'M DOING MY BEST OKAY?

Now to the warnings:

As usual, this is a Harry Styles fanfiction. It happens in an Alternative Universe, meaning that the character named Harry (and who looks just as gorgeous as our beloved Gucci boy) is a FICTIONAL character who has nothing to with the real person.

I just like to borrow his name and appearance, because let's face it - he makes everything more interesting.

This will be my one and only warning: this book contains mature, explicit content, from the smut scenes we all love so much to drug abuse, heavy language and sensitive topics that may be triggers.

Also, I tend to use GIFs. People who are familiar with my previous works already knows that, but if you're new here, be warned: sometimes the GIFs as very NSFW. ;)