Chapter 1 - Sophie

I'm running. Running away from my mistakes. More specifically my elvin life. I'm now Allison Miller, a 27-year-old, a grown adult. A new name, a new career, and a new home. I now live in America and attendq Southern California University.

Am I happy?

No.

I'm not broke- yet. I distract myself. Every. Single. Day. 4 years to be exact.

I'm a model and a student. Elves are jaw- dropping gorgeous, right? Well, I guess I am for sure. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see Councillor Oralie- my mother. We're basically identical. Except for my eyes.

I'm pretty sure that all my friends had given up on me- they have nothing to worry about, since the Neverseen were gone. They were dead. All my fault. I blew up half of Atlantis.

They were dead.

Including all the people over there.

Including Grady and Edaline.

I have nightmares.

Every day. My agenda was: Wake. Work. Sleep. Repeat. And don't embrace the guilt.

Today was day 87, year 4, and it was 8:48 pm

I'm sitting on a white stool at my black marble counter working on complicated math equations for my math class. I have on my black wayfarer glasses and have my hair in a messy bun. After this I have to make dinner.

I sighed and looked down at my outfit. I'm in pjs. I'm wearing a light blue airy crop top that had a small black heart in the middle and I also had on NIKE, black shorts.

I checked my phone- which I recently got, and I declined more requests on my Instagram page. Which took quite a while to inasmuch that there were so many.

I put my phone down and sighed again.

I'm done.

I got up from my stool and grabbed my math papers and made it over to my window seat where my backpack was waiting for me. I stuffed my papers in my navy blue rucksack backpack. I opened the front pocket and threw my glasses in it, and I tossed my backpack on the black and white cushions. I ambled over to my modern kitchen, which was also black and white- my house was modern.

I threw my day-old vegetarian pasta in the microwave. I checked my phone again and saw the request again.

Great.

I scrolled down, which took some time. I decided I won't even bother denying all of those requests, so I changed my account to public. I grabbed my hot pasta, a water bottle and sat on my white couch and turned on a random show on my huge flat screen tv. 

* * * *

After I finished my dinner, I washed the dishes and swept the floor. I headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, avoiding my face in the mirror because I didn't want to see my face. I headed to my bedroom where Ella was waiting for me. Ella was the only thing keeping me from losing my sanity. I got in bed, clutching Ella, waiting for my dreams to annihilate me.

"SOPHIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Fitz yelled over the deadly fire consuming us, separating him, and me.

"Putting an end to this," I panted, wiping the sweat off my forehead as I scrambled finding the right pocket where I had put the bombs. I knew what to do. "Fitz, get EVERYONE out of here!"

"But, Sophie-"

"GET THEM OUT OF THE BUILDING!"

"Sophie no," Fitz hissed trying to reach me. "You'll die,"