Chapter 1 × Liar ((LIME))

Hallways | 9:12pm | Shuichi's POV

I looked at the others. I couldnt believe what had happened. So the only thing I remembered was that I was a detective, and my best friend Kokichi. All 16 of us had been shoved into a killing game together. All of us. By a hybrid Panda koala. We had to kill to get out. I looked over to Kokichi. We had all kind of introduced ourselves and our talents. Ultimate Pianist Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Astronaut Kaito Momota, Ultimate Child Caregiver Maki Harukawa, Ultimate Robot Kiibo or Keebo, Ultimate Supreme Leader Kokichi Oma and Rantaro Amami, who wasnt sure of his talent. That was the very new friend group. I looked away from the rest panicked as I pulled my hat down as if it hid my face. Which it didnt. I felt Kaede take my hand, I pulled away, Dont- please She nodded. Yes, she and I are new friends... but im not that ready. Yet. I looked at Kokichi. Before the game, we were close friends and I kind of had a crush on him. And he had a not-so-secret crush on me. I looked away, blushing as the others talked. I felt on the bridge of crying, I couldnt remember for the life of me why I wanted to be in a game like this. Monokuma made another announcement and told us that we had a present in our room. As Kokichi was the only person I knew in the game, we agreed to look at our presents together. I could tell Kaito was slightly upset about this because I was apparently his side kick.

Kokichis Room | 9:42pm | No POV

Kokichi held up the Kubs Pad, So he said this was some type of motive video, nishishi~ He chuckled, flopping down onto his bed next to Shuichi. Shuichi watched as he picked up his own Kubs Pad. They agreed to watch Kokichis first. Kokichi clicked the monopad on as it started playing a video. Monokuma was talking in it when it showed D.I.C.E Kokichis organization apparently. Shuichi heard him scoff, Nonviolent crimes, my ass He rolled his eyes as the video ended, though the bluenette could tell he was worried. Kokichis eyes wandered to Shuichis Kubs pad. He nodded and clicked it on, watching as his uncle appeared on the screen. He covered my mouth in shock, it was as if his eyes were glued to the screen. Shuichi couldnt look away. He felt the tears finally fall down my cheeks. He shook my head and pushed it away, crying. Kokichi hugged him close, whispering sweet things in his ear. Shuichi shook his head again. He sighed, "I'm just a dumb detective. Can I even call myself that? I don't deserve the title, let alone someone's time. Maybe it's all pointless, why do I bother trying? I can't protect anyone, and I definitely can't handle this."

Shuichi Kokichi held the detectives jaw, making him look at him. None of thats true. Youre not dumb, you shouldnt take everything upon yourself, let your friends help. Thats not a lie. I believe in you. Truly, I think your amazing Kokichi smiled then hesitated before leaning forward and pressing his lips against Shuichis. The detective felt himself flare red, yet not pulling away. Kokichi pulled away and looked Shuichi in the eyes once more, Do you believe me?

Shuichi nodded, Y-yes, I do He smiled

Kokichi sighed, So uh I just kissed you and thats pretty gay so like I like you a lot, Shuichi

Shuichi blushed and looked away, I like you too Kokichi, I have for a long time He mumbled

Kokichi grinned, Then that means we have each other in this game

Shuichi nodded, thinking before looking at the supreme leader with a shy smile, pressing his lips against Kokichis again. Kokichi grinned, pulling Shuichi on to his lap and moving so Shuichi was against his bed and he was above him. He pulled away, I love you Shuichi He smiled, running his fingers through Shuichis hair.

Shuichi looked up at him, shyly with a small smile, I-I love you too Kokichi He blushed, tugging on Kokichis bandana to pull him down and connect their lips once more, yet it was more heated this time. Kokichi moved his hands, skillfully unbuttoning Shuichis overcoat and white shirt. Shuichi felt his face go redder when Kokichi ran his hands up and down his chest, toying with the peaks on his upper torso. Kokichi pulled away from the kiss, buttoning Shuichis shirt again, I think thats enough for now He smirked, Also- try to keep our relationship or whatever as secret as possible. I dont want the others to know since they kind of hate me

O-okay... Shuichi blushed and looked up at Kokichi, Maybe please me a little bit before we sleep? He mumbled.

Kokichi chuckled, How bout in the morning I would love to but im a little tired

Shuichi nodded, okay- can we cuddle though?

Of course, Kokichi giggled, moving off of Shuichi and wrapping his arms around him, Goodnight, Shumai

Shuichi blushed at his new nickname, Good night Kokichi

((864 Words))