Chapter 2 × Murder Murder

(Warning!!! This Chapter contains spoilers!!!!)

Kokichi's Room | 9:00am | No POV

Shuichi blinked a few times, rubbing his eyes and separated himself from Kokichi, standing up.

"Kokichi, w-wake up" He whispered, nudging him slightly. The smaller boy kicked off the covers and sat up, frowning,

"Aww, Saihara-chan woke up before me" He pouted but stood up. They got dressed and ready for the day and started walking to the cafeteria. Shuichi grabbed Kokichi's hand and pulled him over to a table where Kaito, Rantaro, Miu and Kaede were sitting at.

"Hey Shuichi, what all happened last night?" Rantaro snickered teasingly. Shuichi just shook his head.

"Are you sure Pooichi? You didn't get laid?" Miu frowned and laughed, " Boooooring"

"G-guys no I didn't d-do-" Shuichi starter but was cut off

"Hey! Leave him alone, make one more joke and I'll send D.I.C.E after all your sorry asses!" Kokichi yelled, getting everyone to shut up. Shuichi sighed and sat down, not really sure what to think.

"Hey so I'm just gonna go to the library alright?" Rantaro stood up, pushing his chair in.

(poor pitiful Rantaro. You have no idea what's coming for you)

"Hm okay" Shuichi nodded and looked down at the table. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Nishishi~ We could play knives" Kokichi snickered then added quietly under his breath "I'm sure Saihara-chan would love that"

"H-hey!" Shuichi lightly hit his arm, "That's not f-funny!"

"You actually believed me? That was a lie! You know, cause I'm a liar"

"S-shut up" Shuichi mumbled quietly.

"Alright alright, I guess I'll have to leave the pretty detective alone"

"Hey guys, I hate to break up your weird flirting but could we actually try doing something productive?" Kaito added, looking between Shuichi and Kokichi

"F-flirting?!" Shuichi yelped and covered his face, flushing red. "I'll just um-"

"Shumaiiii, I'm bored" Kokichi brought out the nickname, lazily. "I don't know what to do." So they just sat there talking about random stuff

11: 28 am | Cafeteria | Kokichi's POV

so far we've been sitting and talking and I'm so bored. and lazy. I feel bad about what happened last night. I also wish he woulda told me he was uncomfortable sooner. But I don't wanna blame him.

"Hey guys let's go to the library and check on Rantaro" Kaito was saying, he stood up and started walking to the library.

"And there were 4" Kaede murmured just as the receiver in Shumai's hand went off, making his jump in surprise.

"S-shit! Kaede, someone moved the bookshelf" He stood up surprised and sprinted off towards the library, followed closely by Kaede. that's suspicious I thought to myself. eh not my problem.

Library | 12: 30 | Shuichi POV

"Ding Ding Ding Dong! A body has been discovered!" Monokuma's announcement played as I stared at Rantaro's body, horror struck. Where was the mastermind? Who killed him? Questions poured through my mind. I shook my head, looking at Kaede, Tenko and Kaito. Maki, Gonta, Himiko and Angie burst through the door, seeing his body. They all expressed shock then Maki cleared her throat,

"This means the killing game has started, doesn't it?"

(Author's Note Word Count: 546 Ohmygosh rantaro??? Dead?? I know I'm so evillllll >:D )