Chapter 9 x 3rd Trial

Content Warning: Angst, Lemon

2:08 pm - Class Trial Room - Shuichi's POV

I sighed, taking a breath, the conclusion was here.

"Korekiyo Shinguuji is the murderer, Tenko Chabashira and Angie Yonaga were the victims," I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Himiko gasped, tears starting to flow from her eyes. We all knew she had dated Tenko so, she was probably devastated. 

Korekiyo glared at me, "You. You want to survive so why do you act so innocent. You act like everything hurts you. But it doesn't. You're the reason Rantaro is dead. The only person I loved other than my sister. The person who showed me how my sister was hurting me. You are the reason. You're the reason Tojo, Hoshi, Akamatsu and my dear Rantaro are dead. You are the reason everyone will die. This is all your fault!" He shouted at me. I started crying. I saw Kaito look over at me and comment on something under his breath. 

Monokuma just rolled his eyes, "Anyways its voting time!" 

A few minutes later, Monokuma grinned, hitting the red button.

Korekiyo Has Been Found Guilty. Time For The Punishment!

-Time Skip Brought To You By Tom Morello's Fuck Trump Guitar-

5:00 pm - Ultimate Detective Lab - No POV

Shuichi sat on his desk, looking at his student notebook, still crying. He sighed, wiping his tears before writing something down. He pulled out his phone, looking at his memo's. He scratched at the pencil with his eraser.

"Kokichi still don't understand! How am I killing you going to end the killing game" - Kaito

"It will! You just need to trust me..." - Kokichi

"Why do you even want to- Rantaro died and that didn't end the killing game" - Kaito

"I don't want Shumai to die! Okay? Is that not a normal thing?" - Kokichi

"He'll be even more devastated if you die" - Kaito

"I'd rather him devastated then dead" - Kokichi

"That's horrible" - Kaito

"You don't get to say that. How dare you think that you can judge my relationship" - Kokichi

"I'm not-" - Kaito

"Kokichi! I don't understand! Do you know how much it would hurt Shuichi if you ____ yourself? And to get me to do it for you? Just because you want to end this game?" - Kaito

".....fine. When do you want to... you know..."  - Kaito

"Next time there's a murder. We'll ______ after that." - Kokichi

"How do we know there will be a next time?" - Kaito"

Shuichi's eyes widened, realizing what Kokichi was planning. He marked in a few blanks.

"Kill," He wrote, going to the next one, "Murder Me," Shuichi wrote the last one, his hand was shaking. Shuichi read through it again and gasped once he finished. 

"Saihara-chan! There you are!" Kokichi called out pushed the door open as Shuichi scrambled, shoving away the paper. 

Kokichi walked over to him, "Were you crying?" Kokichi held Shuichi's jaw so he could look down at him. Shuichi nodded. "What was that paper you shoved into your drawer?" 

Shuichi shook his head, "No-nothing!" He squeaked. Kokichi sighed and kissed Shuichi's forehead,

"Alright..." He muttered.

Shuichi exhaled shakily, "C-can we cuddle on the couch?" 

Kokichi grinned, "I thought you'd never ask!" 

Shuichi smiled and stood up, laying down on the couch closest to the fireplace.  Kokichi lay down next to Shuichi and hugged him. Shuichi moved so his thigh was on Kokichi's hip and put his arms around the purplenette's neck.  Kokichi smiled and kissed Shuichi softly.

Shuichi blushed, closing his eyes and pulled Kokichi closer, deepening the kiss. Kokichi bit Shuichi's lower lip softly, slipping his tongue in and feeling around Shuichi's mouth. 

Shuichi let out a soft moan, muffled by Kokichi's lips. Kokichi moved Shuichi slightly so he had his legs wrapped around Kokichi's hips. He moved his hand so it was right at the waistband of Shuichi's jeans. He opened one eye, looking at Shuichi once more before closing his eyes again and slipping two fingers into Shuichi's jeans, past his lingerie before pressing his fingers to Shuichi's entrance. Kokichi felt Shuichi shiver slightly, Kokichi pulled away and looked at Shuichi for permission before pushing one finger inside. He waited for Shuichi to adjust but to his surprise, Shuichi just nodded, already loose.

"I-i touched myself down there earlier" Shuichi mumbled, turning bright red. 

"Ah okay, didn't realize Shumai was so needy" Kokichi purred in his ear, adding two more fingers abruptly. 

Shuichi let out a quiet moan, pulling Kokichi closer to him. Kokichi smirked and pulled his fingers out. 

"I think you're already prepared" Kokichi cooed and helped Shuichi take off his jeans, taking off his own shortly after. Kokichi smirked at Shuichi's lingerie as he took off his undergarments. Shuichi blushed heavily as Kokichi lay Shuichi back down. Shuichi wrapped his legs around Kokichi again as the purplenette positioned himself at Shuichi's entrance before pushing himself in. 

Shuichi whined, gripping on to Kokichi tightly. Kokichi pulled away for a second to take off his shirt, leaving Shuichi's hoodie on. After he got his top off completely he hugged on to Shuichi again before bucking his hips up without warning. Shuichi moaned, softly, grinding his hips against Kokichi's. Kokichi smirked and gripped on to Shuichi's thigh with one hand, his hip with the other. He gripped tightly and slammed Shuichi's body down, causing him to moan loudly.

"Awe... Such pretty noises" Kokichi purred in his ear, thrusting his hips up and searching for Shuichi's sweet spot, "I wanna hear all your lovely screams of my name" He smiled, innocently.

Shuichi blushed heavily, gasping suddenly and grabbing on to Kokichi, moaning quietly in his ear. Kokichi smirked,

"Awe, did I find your sweet spot, Shumai?" He cooed, slamming his hips down, roughly.

Shuichi nodded, helplessly while weakly pushing his hips against Kokichi's.

Kokichi groaned, "Fuck I'm close.." He muttered.

"I-inside please.." Shuichi whispered making Kokichi smirk, 

"Alright, alright" He laughed and started pounding into Shuichi, mercilessly.

"Ko-kokichi! Not so rough!~" Shuichi yelped, grinding his hips.

"Awe, I thought you liked that!" Kokichi pouted, increasing his speed.

"Kokichi! I-im gonna cu-cum!~" Shuichi whimpered, tightening around the purplenette, 

Kokichi chuckled, rubbing Shuichi's thighs softly. Shuichi whined, bucking his hips weakly before releasing, tiredly. 

Kokichi laughed, smiling, "Such a good boy~" He purred before coming inside the bluenette. Shuichi moaned softly, falling against the pillow under him. 

After a few minutes, Shuichi looked at Kokichi, "yo-you haven't pulled out yet.."

Kokichi smiled and reached for a blanket, putting it over both of them, "You can be warm" 

Shuichi blushed and looked away, while Kokichi pulled him close, "Goodnight, beloved" The purplenette whispered before kissing Shuichi's forehead.