𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬

𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Arabella Evangeline King
Daughter of Evangeline, the oldest and only female archangel and first child of Zeus the Greek god before he married Hera. Arabella is Evangeline's only child and Zeus' first child. She was loved by everyone in heaven. Including her uncle Lucifer. And everyone in Mount Olympus. She was a myth to many, but she was real to only a few selected people, like the first immortals, Silas and Amara. Silas loved Amara and thought she was the one. But, all that changed when he met Arabella. Silas instantly fell in love with her. Silas took the elixir to be with Arabella forever but Amara had taken the elixir too. Qetsiyah found out that Silas loved Amara and not her. So she planned her revenged. When Amara confessed to her that Silas had abandoned her as well for someone else Qetsiyah lied and told Silas that he had killed Arabella. Silas heartbroken, believed her. He choose to desiccate instead of dying and be trapped with Qetsiyah on the other side.

Qetsiyah told Arabella that Silas had married her handmaiden Amara, stating that they had both ran away together. Arabella was devasted and heartbroken. That same day she returned to Mount Olympus to be with her family. She never told anyone what happened on earth. She didn't get involved in anything that had to do with humans. Until a thousand years later when a woman, a witch to be exact was calling to the spirits to help her come with a way to make her children immortal. She decided to help the witch. Esther Mikaelson. She gave her the immortality spell that Qetsiyah created a thousand years back. Esther wanted to make her children stronger than the werewolves so they changed the spell. And like that, world's first vampires were created.

In 1820 she found the Mikaelson family in New Orleans. There she met her now adopted son Marcel King. He was named Marcellus by Klaus and Arabella. Arabella met the Salvatore brothers very briefly in 1862, two years before Katerina Petrova arrived. When she returned she was told by Emely Bennett that both Salvatore brothers were now vampires thanks to Katerina Petrova's vampire blood. She stayed and helped both brothers learn about their vampire side. A few years later she returned to New Orleans to be with her son and the Mikaelson family. Everything was fine but in 1920 Mikael had found his family and ran them out of town. Arabella and Marcel rebuilt the town becoming the Queen and Prince of New Orleans.

In 2009 she returned to Mystic Falls. She reunited with the Salvatore brothers. Stefan was in love with Arabella but denied those feelings pretending that he wasn't. Arabella also had  feelings for Stefan but she "thought" he didn't like her like she liked him. When Stefan returned after spending the entire summer with Klaus, Arabella and Klaus got closer and eventually started to date. That's when Stefan realized he had lost the girl he loved.

Arabella's life was perfect she was in a good relationship with Klaus and got along with all of his siblings, including his then deceased brothers Finn and Kol who had died at the hands of the Scooby gang. But then the unexpected happened, Klaus cheated on Arabella with the one and only Hayley Marshall. Arabella didn't want to see him let alone speak to him, so she disappeared for awhile and returned home. When she told her father what happened Zeus was angry and the world felt his anger. But he became calmed when she told him she was with child. Demeter told her she was having twins. Two boys. She was ecstatic. She shared the news with her mother and uncle, Michael. She gave birth to two boys. Kian King and Kieran King.

A year before Jo and Ric's wedding, Arabella gave birth to twin sons. Kaden Salvatore-King and Alexander Salvatore-King sons of Stefan Salvatore.
When Jo and Ric were getting married her brother killed her and the only way to save the  future leaders of the Gemini Coven they did a transfer spell on Arabella five months later she gave birth to twin girls. Elizabeth Saltzman-King and Josette Saltzman-King daughters of Alaric Saltzman.

A year after the birth of the twins Arabella gave birth to another set of twins Athena Salvatore-King and Artemis Salvatore-King. After taking care of Rayna Cruz, Stefan and Arabella thought they could finally be happy, but that was not the case. Damon and Enzo had gone missing after opening the armory. Turns out a siren was in the armory. Then Cade a prince of hell took Damon and Stefan as his personal soul collectors. They finally defeated Cade with Bonnie's and Arabella's help. Then Katherine had returned from hell. But she was successfully defeated with the help of an unexpected frenemy. Stefan and Arabella were finally getting married. And they did
but sadly Stefan Salvatore sacrificed himself on his wedding day.

Twelve years had gone by and everyone was living their best lives. But the Mikaelson family is ready to cause mayhem in their peaceful lives.