𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

ARABELLA KING-PARKER

Heaven and Hell. Two complete different worlds. One good one bad. But that really depends on how you see it. Arabella has seen plenty of wars in her time. Whether they were human wars, angelic, Greek wars, she knew all about them. But she always tried to avoid them and her family always tried to keep her out of it. She was too pure and good for anyone really, everyone thought she was too pure and too good.

She was loved by her family. Especially her uncles the archangels, and her siblings the Greek Gods and Goddesses. After Lucifer fell she still loved him. He saw her grow up, he taught her how to fight. A lot of people thought she was gonna turn out just like him but she was the same sweet and innocent Arabella. She couldn't free her uncle from the cage but she visited as often as she could. He knew about Silas before her mother or father even did. They had a father daughter relationship. Lucifer would've never thought he would want to have kids. But he did wish Arabella was his daughter. Now, Lucifer was causing mayhem on Earth and they all knew the only way to get him to stop was to bring the secret weapon. Arabella.

THIRD POV- BUNKER IN KANSAS

Dean, Sam and Castiel were trying to find a way to stop Lucifer. But they had nothing. They had thought of every way possible but in the end Lucifer would always end up winning. Then, Crowley showed up out of nowhere. "Hello, boys" they didn't even hear him come in so they got scared. "Damn it, Crowley!" Dean exclaimed. "I know who can stop Lucifer" said Crowley. That caught the attention of the Winchester brothers and the angel. "Well, go on. Who?" Dean asked. "His daughter, Arabella King" he replied. Castiel's eyes widened. He was not gonna get his sister involved.

Even though technically speaking he was her uncle he always saw her as the older sister, the wise one. The angels saw her as a sister because she was born before them. She was even born before her uncles the archangels, her mother was the oldest. "No" was the only thing Castiel said. "What? Cas. If she could help us stop Lucifer-" Dean stopped. "We have to at least try" Sam continued. "No. Michael and Evangeline won't allow her to be involve" Castiel said. "Why do they care?" Dean asked. "Arabella isn't Lucifer's daughter. She's his niece" he replied.

"So who's her father? Michael? Gabriel? Raphael? Evangeline?" Sam asked. "Evangeline is her mother and Zeus is her father" Castiel told him. "Zeus? As in the Greek God?" Sam asked and Castiel nodded. "So she's older than the archangels?" Dean asked. "Yes" replies Castiel. He missed her. He hadn't seen her in years. "We can use her. She can help us" Sam said to the angel who once again disagreed. "No. She's not gonna get involved. She has a husband and kids" Castiel told her. "Besides, Evangeline would kill you if she knew you were involving her daughter. And then Michael and Lucifer would kill you for even thinking about it. Her father would probably send you to the underworld with her uncle Hades" Castiel told them. That made the Winchester brothers and Crowley gulp.

Dean, Sam and Crowley needed back up. They couldn't take Lucifer on their own. So, Arabella was their last resort. They weren't gonna tell Castiel but they were actually gonna do it, so they had decided to contact her own their own. A few hours later Castiel went back to heaven. Sam was in charge of the research finally he found her. "Okay, get this" he said to get his brother's and Crowley's attention. "Evangeline King-Parker, headmistress at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. She's married to a guy name Malachi Parker" he tells his brother and Crowley. "Who the hell names their kid, Malachai?" Dean asks. "It's like they expect him to be evil" Crowley added and Dean nodded in agreement.

"Guys focus, please" Sam told both men who were acting like gossiping high schoolers. "She has ten kids. Kian and Kieran King the oldest. Alexande and Kaden Salvatore, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman the second oldest. Athena and Artemis Salvatore the third oldest and then the youngest Liam and Aurora Parker" Sam finished informing them. "Wow. That's a lot of kids. But she's hot" dean said. Sam rolled his eyes, but couldn't denied she was pretty. Crowley nodded in agreement with Dean. "How do we get here here?" Crowley asked. "We can just tell her" Dean offered. "Maybe we can pray to her?" Sam asked/offered. "Try it then" Crowley said. "Arabella, my name is Sam Winchester. I'm a hunter. My brother and I are currently tying to defeat a dangerous being. I know I am a stranger but we really need your help. We want to protect the world and you're the only person that can help us. If you can hear me, we're in Kansas in a secret bunker" Sam prayed.

SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL

Arabella was doing some paperwork when she heard someone praying to her. 'Arabella, my name is Sam Winchester. I'm a hunter. My brother and I are currently trying to defeat a dangerous being and we need your help. I know I'm a stranger but we really need your help. We want to protect our world and you're the only person that can help us. If you could hear me, we're in Kansas in a secret bunker' Arabella heard. Winchester? Secret bunker? She had heard that last name and place before he she couldn't quiet remember where. Could they be John Winchester sons? She decided to check it out. She left a note for Kai and her kids letting them know she would be stepping out for a few hours, but would be returning soon. She tried to pin point the sound of the prayer. But, there were a lot of people praying at the same time. She tried to concentrate and finally found where this Sam Winchester was.

KANSAS-BUNKER

She ended up in Kansas. But there was no house just some abandoned place. She focused on her hearing, she heard voices coming form the place and recognize Sam's voice. She was gonna make a grand entrance like her uncle Lucifer had taught her. "She's not coming, Sam. Give up" Dean told his brother. "Hello, Samuel" a voice said and then a beautiful girl with black wings landed in front of Sam, Dean and Crowley. "You prayed?"

 "You prayed?"