𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

A MOTHER KNOWS BEST

❄️  ❄️  ❄️  ❄️  ❄️

After the revelation of who was Klaus to Kian and Kieran everyone was quiet and annoyed towards Kian. His mother was upset because he said out in the open when the conversation was supposed to be a private mattered. Klaus was hurt and nervous. He had two sons who hated him. Hope was confused about the whole situation and didn't know how to react. The whole situation was a mess.

When they got home Arabella went straight to her room, Kai wanted to follow her but knew she wanted some time alone before she had to deal with  Klaus. Kieran was quiet and mad at his brother for saying all the things he said. "Come on, guys. I didn't mean it" Kian said, Kieran didn't reply he just stared at him for a second. "You never mean it, Kian. You never watch your words. Not until it's too late. I usually don't care but I do when it comes to mom. You didn't have to and blab about what happened between mom and Klaus. But of course, you're upset and can't keep your anger at bay, like always" Kieran rants while Kian and his siblings just listen with their heads down.

"I get it, Kian you're upset that he's here. So am I. But I think before I talk. Did you think about what mom would feel" Kieran asked. Before Kian could reply Kieran beats him to it. "Of course you don't because Kian only cares about what Kian wants no matter who gets hurt. But guess what? Mom got hurt and embarrassed in front of everyone" Kieran didn't want for Kian's reply. He walked away leaving everyone quiet and guilty. His other siblings just sat there in silence and one by one left for their rooms.

In her room, Arabella just sat by the window and stared into the forest next to her home. Kieran was always a mommas boy. They all were. But Kieran always worried about his mother even though she would tell him not to. He knew how heartbroken she was over Klaus, then losing Stefan. Kieran was like Josie, always worrying about other people but themselves. Alaric always said they got that from their mother. Arabella always puts everyone else before her. Her children, her family and friends were at the top of the list of course.

Kieran finally walked in to see her. "Hey, mom" he said as he walked in. She turned around to face. She was sad and upset but she still smiled at her son. "Hi, baby" she said with a sad smile. "I'm sorry about what happened" he started. She smiled at her son. "It's okay, K. Kian is just angry" she explained. "I know. But that doesn't make what he did any better. He knows better mother" Arabella just smiled. There were times where Kieran was so proper it made her smile. He was caring and sweet.

"Kian, had trouble controlling his anger and you know this. I'm not sad about what he said because it was bound to happen. I just hoped it would be at the privacy of our home and not for the entire town to hear but it's okay, sweetheart" Kieran was still upset by his brother but listen to his mother, after all a mother knows best.