𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

THE PLAN/IDEA

✨  ✨  ✨  ✨  ✨

✨  ✨  ✨  ✨  ✨

KANSAS

Arabella stared at Sam, Dean, and Crowley. The three men observed her. She looked angelic. She had white/blonde hair and purple/blue eyes. She has six long black wings. She looked a bit like her mother in the hair. Since they had never met her father they didn't know if she had any traits from him. "So, why did you call me here for, Sam?" Arabella asked. Sam was nervous. He was about to ask for her help in the defeat of Lucifer, her uncle. Maybe she was gonna help them. Maybe she wouldn't. It was fifty-fifty. "The thing is..." Sam couldn't find the words so Dean found them for him. "We need your help to kill Lucifer" Dean bluntly stated. Arabella had an unreadable expression. I mean perhaps she was thinking about helping or maybe she was thinking about many ways to end them. And then she did the unthinkable, she laughed. She was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. "Oh. I'm sorry, but that was funny" she stated as she wiped her tears. "How is that funny?" Sam asked.

She stared at him for a few seconds. "It's funny that you thought I would help you kill my uncle, Lucy" she replies leaving the three-man in front of her with shock looks in their face. Everyone knew Lucifer was close to her. She was close to al the archangels and Castiel. She was friends with other angels but not as close as she was with the archangel's and her mother. "Look, I don't care what business you have with my uncle, I'm not getting involved" she stated making a clear point on where she stood with that mess. "Does Castiel know I'm here?" she asked and saw their scared face. "Perhaps my mother or uncle Michael knows you called me?" she asks and that's when they saw their lives flash before their own eyes.

Sam was gonna take one last try. "Look, we know he's your uncle but his causing trouble," Sam told her. "Is he killing innocent people? Hurting anyone innocent?" she asked. They all shook their heads no. "You should be grateful he's not causing trouble," she tells them. "Look, leave it alone. For your own good" she starts. "I know who you are. The Winchester brothers. Sons of John and Mary Winchester. Both of your parents are dead. You're also descendants of Cain and all" she looked at Crowly. "You were 'trying' to take my uncle's place, that's why you want to get rid of him" she stated. "I'm I wrong?" she asked with a smirk. The man in front of her didn't know how to reply.

"If you have a problem with my uncle then you take it up with him" with him she said before disappearing. When she returned home Kai was in bed waiting for her. She was angry. She understood where the Winchester brothers were coming from. Yes, her uncle had done terrible things but he had changed. Ever since he got out of hell he just enjoyed life. He promised her he wouldn't hurt anyone that wouldn't deserve it, and she believed him. Lucifer could lie and break promises to anyone. But not his Arabella. Arabella was his weakness, his kryptonite. If she asked him to go back to hell he would, without question. Evangeline always said that Arabella was Lucifer's saving grace. That she was the one who saved him from himself. Everyone knew what Arabella asked of Lucifer he would it, no questions asked.

So when the Winchester's asked her to help them put Lucifer back in hell she wanted to snap their necks. She wasn't an aggressive person but she was scary when it came to her uncle Lucifer. Kai watched her walk back and forth. "If you keep walking back and forth you're gonna make a hole on the floor," he told her. She stopped and looked at him. That's when he saw her worried look. "What's wrong baby?" Kai asked her as she jumped into his arms. "The Winchester brothers called me. They want my help to send uncle Luce to hell" she replied. Kai knew how much she loved her uncle.

Kai just hugged her tight. "I was mad but I didn't do anything. Part of me knows where they are coming from. But uncle Luce has changed. He's good and peaceful now. He even speaks to Michael" she tells him. "Babe. When he talks to Michael is to cuss him out for throwing him to hell" Kai states. "But they're still talking" she replies. "Yeah. It's gonna take a while before they even talk normally" Kai said and she nodded. "I know. But uncle Luce has changed and you've seen it too" she tells him. "Look, why don't you call your uncle Lucifer and ask him to meet with you?" he asks her. "I should. Thanks, honey" she gives him a kiss and runs to her study. She prayed to her uncle and in a second her uncle was there.

"Hello, darling" he greeted her and she ran to hug him. "I've missed you, uncle Luce," she told him and he smiled. Lucifer saw Arabella as his daughter. She was the only person she cared about. "I missed you too, Ara," he told her. "So, where are the little devils?" he asks and she smiles. "They're sleeping" she replied. "Will you stay for a while?" she asked giving him the puppy eyes that he could never say no to. "Yes, I'll stay for a while," he told her and she squealed in excitement. She was beating around the bush until she decided it was best to just say it. "The Winchester brothers prayed to me" she started. Her uncle sat down waiting for her to continue. "They wanted me to help send you back to hell" and that's when he started laughing just like she did. "That was my reaction," she said with a smile. "We really are so much alike," her uncle told her.

She got up to serve herself a drink. "Drink?" she asked and he nodded. He was about to take a sip when she spoke once again. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" she asked. He smiled at her.

"I know, sweetheart

"I know, sweetheart. I would never do anything that would hurt you or my grandchildren" he states with a smirk and next to you know lighting hit the ground. She looks at her uncle with an amused look. "Uncle, you know dad hates it when you do that" she states with a grin. "Sorry, Zeus. But they're my grandchildren too" thunder could be heard outside. "I think he's agreeing with you" she states. Footsteps were heard on the second floor. "Oh here come your demons" and as she said that the kids stormed right in and went straight to their grandpa Lucifer. "Grandpa!" they all yelled. "Hello my little devils," he says with a smile. The kids were laughing and smiling with their uncle Lucifer. Lucifer wasn't a bad guy. Perhaps he used to be, but that was a very long time ago. Now, he's grandpa Luce. He loved them and they loved him. He wasn't the bad guy.