𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

BROTHERS DEAREST

❄️  🌟  ❄️  🌟  ❄️  🌟

❄️  🌟  ❄️  🌟  ❄️  🌟

Kian and Kieran have always known who their father was. They knew Klaus Mikaelson was their father. But to people, their fathers were Stefan Salvatore and Kai Parker. They loved Kai. Kai was the type of  father that is always involved in everything his children do, from sports to their classes. Always going to their games, competitions, helping them with their homework, or any projects they had. He had always been there. Kian, Kieran, Alexander, Kaden, Artemis and Athena always felt loved and they knew they had a friend in Kai. He had their trust. They knew they could go to him for anything, and they knew he would always support them no matter what they did.

Klaus Mikaelson's returned has Kian and Kieran angry all the time. They hated to be in the same  town as their father. Their mother shared their heritage when they were old enough to understand, she even offered to speak with Klaus about them but they denied her offer. They hated the fact that Klaus broke her heart. Now, they had to see him everywhere they went because they lived in the same town.

Hope was very friendly. She saw how nice and kind Arabella was and thought maybe her children were the same and they were but not to Hope, especially Kian and Kieran. The school is supposed to be a quiet and calm environment, mostly for the werewolves. Lizzie didn't like Hope because she was always trying to talk to her mother and everyone knew Lizzie didn't like to share unless you're family and Hope Mikaelson was not family. Artemis like Lizzie didn't like to share her mother's affection unless you were family. Hope loved her mother but Hayley wasn't affectionate, not like Arabella at least.

BOARDING SCHOOL-LUNCH BREAK

Lunch was nice and peaceful at the Salvatore School. Some use that time to rest, study, or catch up with friends. The King's, Salvatore's and Parker's kids were always together even though they lived together and see each other every day they were always seen together. The ten siblings were having lunch and the plans they had for the week when Hope decided to say hello. "Hey, guys!" Hope greeted excitedly. Aurora and Liam quickly said hello. They liked the girl. Kian and Alex rolled their eyes at her. "Can we help you?" Kian asked rudely. Hope was taken aback by the annoyed tone in his voice. He was showing that he did not like the girl. Hope quickly looked down.

"Kian!" Athena scolded her brother and Hope smiled, a smile that Athena returned. Athena was like her mother understanding and kind, not that her siblings weren't. "What?" he replied. "Be nice" she told her older brother who rolled her eyes at her. He quickly got up and walked away. Athena looked down and sigh. She knew Kian dislike Hope because they shared the same father but she also knew Hope had no fault in what her parents did. "Forgive my brother. He's in a mood today" Athena said to Hope with an apologetic smile and Hope nodded. Artemis looked at her twin with annoyed look but remained quiet.

Days went by and Kian and Kieran avoided Hope Mikaelson like a plague. Hope was determined to find out why they avoided her and hated her. The family was taking a stroll downtown when Hope stopped Kian and Kieran. Arabella was confused at what was going on. "Why do you hate me so much?" Hope asked and the boys just rolled their eyes. "We don't hate you. We simple don't like you as a person. You're annoying" Kian states. "Kian!" his mother scolded him.

"What? I'm not gonna pretend to like her when I really don't" Kian stated. The Mikaelson family decide to check what the yells were all about. "What's going here?" Klaus asked. "Your daughter here won't stop harassing my brother and I" Kieran told Klaus, who looked at his daughter. "Ask your father why my mother broke up with him" Kian told Hope. Everyone turned to look at him. Hope turned to her father waiting for his answer. Klaus looked at her and she nodded. "I cheated on her, with Hayley, 18 years ago" he answered and that's when she realized that she was the result of the scandal.

"Am I the reason why you left town?" Hope asked and Klaus simply nodded. Hope felt sad and hurt. She also felt bad for Arabella because her father broke her heart. But that got her thinking about Kian and Kieran. They were born two months before her. "You're my brothers" she replied. It was barely a whisper but the vampires heard it. They all turned to look at Arabella who had a calm and collected expression. "Yes, they are" was all she said.